What's new

Bo-Bo

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Here's a bo-bo nug, has been curing for about a month now. Was flowered out for 60 days.
18859bobonug.jpg

W

WeldFlash420

That Bobo has me droolin man, looking like some very "Robust" smoke. Shine on.

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
Nice Bo-bo! (That's my brother's nickname since he was a kid!)

Hope things are good with you BR, and the OGA Crew!

What are your trichs like? Did you grow hydro? My girls are running into the 90 days and beyond in coco under 600 hps and I would not even think of cutting at 60 days. This is true for LUI, OB1, Mountainjam and the Atomic NL I am currently running. Wish they were faster.....

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
WeldFlash420, bo-bo has become my fall back strain. When the others I smoke get less potent I reach for the bo-bo.

HeadyPete, hey man, nice to see you stop by. Things are good here, just about to get the testing done on the first two releases, so stay in touch. Most of the strains I'm running are done anywhere from 60-65 days. I've let a few go longer but didn't notice advantages to doing so. I would have thought that LUI would be around 60 days or so. I've had a few Indica/Sativa hybrids go 90+ too, don't like the waiting lol....

Toob

alright BR you gotta stop posting all these pics of rediculous frostiness or else im gonna short out my latptop with drool. cant wait for OGA seeds to come out so i can get a mommy and throw it in with the champange x goo in future runs! good luck with eveyrhthing hope all is well

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
smokin treez, thanks man.

chitownsmoking, the trim will make some nice bubble.

Toob, lol thanks bro, I bet that champagne cross would rock. Use to grow champagne back in the day on 4x8's, love that strain, lost her though.

UncleBuck, bo-bo is a cross made by scrappy. Bog medley x rainbow 4. I popped 2 beans, one was male, but I wasn't smart enough to keep him. This plant was the mom for OGA's zombie virus... should be a nice cross.