What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannacopia DCxbubba and DCxchampagne

growermatt1

hey,
these were grown under 200w cfl, but i had to finish'em under 400w because I broke the fluorescents.

dcxbubba

(left to right)Dcxchampagne, dcxbubba, and chem d bx1

some close-ups

growermatt1

hey,
easy-the buds are nice and dense. I've only tested the dcxchampagne so far, but it's killer and the yield is 1gpw easy.
FLG- Thanks, don't know how to get good shots with my cam. I need to figure out the settings.

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
smoke reports smoke reports lookin good hit is up with a mental taste
peace and smoke

growermatt1

hey,
the smoke on dcxbubba has the sweetest smell of roasted coffee, chocolate and berry. The high is a relaxed body stone with a good laughing effect. The dcxchampagne has the same relaxed effect just much less cerebral and the smell is sweet afghan and spice. I have Dcxcheese and dcxchiocolate chunk at 8weeks flower under 1000w vertical and they like it much better than the 250w cfl 400w mh combo. The smell on the dcxcheese goes right through brick wall. The best yielder so far is the dcxchampagne followed by choc chunk and the best smell is dcxcheese followed by dcxbubba.
peace

LLCoolBud

Awesome photography and report!

K its been decided all Thank's to you growermatt1 The DC x Bubba shall be mine..o yes she will be mine!!! (waynes world flash back) This line must be used in further projects!

Last edited:
Is that DCXChampagne called "Magnum" in CannaCopia's catalouge?

Breeders description:

Magnum

Indoor
The famous BC ‘Champagne’ Hashplant, one of BC’s most cultivated clones, was used as the mother of the particular hybrid seed - crossed again to our Deep Chunk indicas to reinforce the high yield and help provide a more upright stature to the offspring. We’ve seen the mother plant produce over 2 lb of dry product from each plant, when grown as full size trees indoors, with vertically hung lights without reflectors. All lower branches needed to be tied up, as the massive buds on each branch were too much for the stems on their own. This variety is well suited for the commercially minded producers, both due to the large yield and the fact that the odour is not as intense while growing. Performs well in sea-of-green applications. The finished product is highly saleable and coveted for the classic spicy hashplant aroma and dense, weighty nuggets. Hashish made from trim/manicuring materials is of the absolute finest quality. Yield is large (Up to 2 lbs per plant indoors, 450g+/ sq m). Not recommended for greenhouse applications without stringent humidity control. Outdoors we have had limited luck due to the dense nature of these colas, and tendency of the plants to buckle under their own weight.

Indoor flowering 8-9 weeks.
Recommended only for outdoor locations with dry flowering climates.

looks quite impressive.

The next few packs of beans i want to pick up from Canna are the BubbaxDC and the C99XDC...C99 by itself is more than impressive, let alone crossed with DC

ddrew

Veteran
Good stuff, I've been looking for info on Cannas lines, thank you for posting the pics and your opinion.

Latest posts

Latest posts