What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone use Advanced Nutrients?

G

I was just curious if anyone here has used any of the advanced Nutrients products? Some of their products look really great with the exceptyion of the high price tag.

I was wondering if anyone here used any of their products and with what success?

G

I haven't yet, but they just came out with a 100% organic product line.

Iguana Juice grow,
Iguana Juice bloom

and then you need to add:

Carbo load
Grandma Enggys humic and fulvic acids
Seaweed extract
pirahna
Organic B
Sensi zym
Voodoo Juice

And there is some kind of "Ed Rosenthal Bloom Boost" due out soon

1 Gallon of each I have quoted at approx $1100.00usd I think, plus freight

I want to use it, even if it is just using it little by little. I might swap my bloom and grow Pure Blend Out with the Iguana Juice next run and use the BIoBizz Top Max as a bloom boost. I would still use liquid karma, cal-mag, silica blast throughout the run.

Ask Meduser, he is a rep. for them

Tex

Sharp_Pain-There basic nutes are great also BigBud & BuDBloom & Overdrive are nice... Everthing else you should be able to shop around and find great products.. They have great stuff thou.. For those not tune into the needs of there plants yet should look into there line... They make hydro as good as soil... So growth in soil is going to be awsome with there new product's give plants everthing they need in a smiple way.. Many bottles but simple...

Texas Kid- If you want to get closer are better here some help.. I want to try Iguana Juice grow, Iguana Juice bloom too..

Carbo load - DOC's Soultion $20 is best or CarboMax GroTEk
Grandma Enggys humic and fulvic acids - GH Diamond Nectar & GHRareEarth $20
Seaweed extract - I guess you should by there's
pirahna -GH SUB-Cultutre 13.95
Organic B -You Should use there's
Sensi zym-Hygrozyme $34.95 way better ask them what happen at the Maxiium Yield Expo. & times better is Hygrozyme
Voodoo Juice- GHSuB-Culture $13.95.. Said once but I use every week like VJ and P

This list should be able to keep a small are medium grow for 4 grows.. & some product above shall last longer... Just to let ya'll know... More info on this breakdown when I post pic.s...

:D :)

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
I've been using Dr. Hornby Big Bud, Carbo Load & B52 for my most recent crop. On my last crop, I used Dr. Hornby in conjunction with some hydro store generic type nute's, and was rewared with some very impressive results, exceeding well over .5 gram per watt in yield.

It's really hard to say how much of a real difference using Advanced Nutrients will make, but I've noticed an increase in trich production since I started using Big Bud, Carbo Load & B52 together during bloom. Even up in Canada, where they're manufactured, all of their product's are quite pricey.

The thing that pisses me off about nute's is how much all of the manufacturer's gouge us, the gullable consumer, on pricing. Most nute's are just a big rip off, and a copy of something someone else has already come out with.

:wave:

G

Hey Sharp I have been looking into this line for some time. I saw an article somewhere where they did some head to head comparisons with clones all from the mother plant. It was done with an unbiased laboratory. There stuff blew everyone away by far. if you wanna go in on some of their stuff I'm game.

Blatant

HOLD ON>>> LISTEN GOOD>>> Here my words of trhought..

Just to say some more words.... I not say there nutes are not the best.. But only the best for those who have not looked into what plants need are for max growth... Bazeado & Rocky Mtn Squid hit it right on the money 3 to 5 product really are great.. Others can be found in other place & work just as good are better... The high cost is for FORBES... So there Private STOCK is rated high on the world market... I suggest you all take a look at ther products and do some studying.. Maybe you will see it like me maybe not... There nutes just make it effortless for all.. I like shopiing around find what you need and don't need... Oh. All there nutes are the best and will blow any others hand down... They have all other company nutes in one company .. SO WHY NOT... BE THE BEST... HOw can you beat 5 Phd's and 3 Chemeist and a gang of worker's.. All working to better plant growth by stealing other companys nutes and slaping a high price tag and making them stronger to be sold as the future nutes... I suggest you all read up on there products.. Just a little info from.... Sauce PEACE & LOVE

Sauce :wave: :D ;) :)

full time daddy
Veteran
heres my 2 cents

heres my 2 cents

my hydro store just got them in last week...

i was shock to see but not to just see it. but its the same price as the line gh and less then pbp.....

the only one thing that is not in is the pirahna.

and everywhere i have seen it it is the only thing that cost a shit load........

im given it a run next grow as it dont cost me any more then what i all ready use.....peace

dont worry . all post for all.......hahaha

I bougth the whole line from meduser cuase we have never gotten results that we were happy with.

They just got there first feed in veg so it's too early to tell. I"ll keep you posted.

G

As long as all the owners of the company can drive Hummers... I don't mind the big price...

*takes another hit*

G

2llb +

2llb +

they say that the 2llb+gives exactly that off a 1000 watt light.

sensi pro is so easy monkey's could use it,apparently .....

and according to straumetis the chemist at an n.p .k is not relevant in hydrophonics becuse more than 3 elements are used

fuk these guys know there shit as soon s its in uk im having it:D

G

Advanced nutrients

Advanced nutrients

I have used the A /N Sensi bloom a=b And Super bud blast and they really worked out well for me.You can get many AN products that are cheaper than Sensi Pro Box kits witch run for something like $400.00 But there real easy to use,you just mix a the individual pouches for each week into youre res mix it up and it self buffers p.h. for most water- in the 6.0- 6.6 range.The liquid A and b bloom was 45.00$ For the both, and the bud blast was 40.00 for a 500 gr bag of the powder form.Check out AdvanceNutrients.com They have some cool grow videos and tips. They are working on an organic line too.

G

www.growvertical.com

www.growvertical.com

This site carries it but you have to ask for it. I am not sure but I heard that almost the whole line is available now and btw I think the pirhana 500g is around 100.00US. Its dry though so shipping is cheap.

AKgrower

Advanced nutrients:alien:
check out meduser he's got the nute calculator and links to advanced nutrients. Not to mention some quality genetics. heri x trainwreck is knockout smoke.:D

G-D

All the way

All the way

I have benn using them for a long time and would use nothing else......

I use

Sensi one Grow and Bloom
Pirahna ~Beneficial fungus
Voodoo Juice~beneficial Bacterium"nitrogen fixers"
Sensizyme~ Enzymes for dead root and nutrient breakdown
B-52
Carbo load
Big bud
Over drive
Bud blood.

I'm not going to say go and spend 500USD to score these thing but I would not grow without them either...

Cheers

G

hey g-d that's about all the big players in the nute needs. I can't wait to see what they can do. also meduser will give you a 25% discount I think if you can prove your illness. see if your'e hyrdo shop will do that.

Latest posts

Latest posts