What's new

Strawberry Cough Feminized From Onlinealien!

G

looks genuine

looks genuine

ill find the place when im next in holland and report back.
prices look very good indeed and it looks like u can sit ,skin up and ask questions up that bar thing
:D

Kenny Lingus

My first E-order ever was from them!

My first E-order ever was from them!

Got my beans in eight days even though I used money order.
-I sent cash in a regular envelope (not registered) and within a week or so my seeds arrived.

I was a bit worried as it was my first order and mailed them to get sure they received my MO. They answered right away -the same day. And they're pretty reasonable in their prizes too...

All good in my book:)

PS! Any european customers should probably buy in USD as the currency makes it even cheaper then. Just a little tip;)
(Could've saved 10 Euro's if I placed my last 45£ order to SD in Dollars istead of quids...)

Last edited:
Kenny Lingus- Thank's for the link... I will be order TOP Shooter.. I had a friend use this a long time ago with Super BUD and had some hugh buds and made the short plants grow hugh long tower like buds.. Resin covered his hand evertime he brush the plants.. So he never saw the problem with SB like others ... Just the Cancer smoke like everyone else... I wonder if he still use TopShooter... THank's for the link.. I hope your seeds are greats...

5weeks+9weeks till some tasted buds.. Cough...

Sauce

:wave:

Kenny Lingus

Your Welcome Fuzzy!

Your Welcome Fuzzy!

Super Bud sounds amazing to me.... But I really thought it was used to make fatter buds and stop to the stretch. Isn't it?
-I kinda hope to grow some nice hazes in my cabby that way, you see...

Gonna check that Top-Shooter too I think. I've seen some of your posts, so I think you'rewell aware ofhy you want it mate;)

I've been using Bio-Bizz now (All liquids but fish and alg-a-mic). Some people ment the reccommended regime did prolong flowering because you're supposed to add grow all the way through. (Maybe it just ain't a cannabis grow-schedule they've released!?! I think my plant finished late, but she was very stressed during her life. And I flushed with just Top-Max they last10-14days)

...Puh, I'm ramblin on here...

Wish You The Best Sauce! :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts