What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

couple bombers .........show me your blunts

G

.......twisted up a few blunts for the olympics tonite:D

long one i twisted(deep chunk/cripple creek), and my buddy did the mark 39 bomber(black domina)

593blunts-med.JPG

that BD plant gets more grape tastin and smellin every day, cant stop smokin it, very nice, little more potentcy and its a keeper.

G

yeah .......

yeah .......

.......thats what im talkin about, missles:D

CBF

friendlyfriend

Veteran
that would be a Vanilla Dutch... ( I prefer Garcia Vega Green Tubes ) with a nice interior of MAZAR and keif... power knock out.. I'm sure its probally a day smoke for you considering that killer line up but this mazar must be smoked a lil at a time.. If not the munchies wreak havoc!

Big Pun signing off :D

wish i had a camera

wish i had a camera

i usually smoke a lot of blunts , im addicted to them , i neeed to start smoking water

G

Re: blunts

Re: blunts

hazyfontazy said:
they made from cigar leaf?
:confused:

yep, royal blunts is the brand, there precut ready to roll tobacco leaf, six wraps per pack. have um in diff flavors. usually twist um up, and let um sit out 24 hrs to tighten up some. kinda tough to roll.

CBF

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Nice rollin' job.

Tobacco leaves are sweet. Once when I was visitin family in Spain, I took a bag of broken up dank to a cigar roller and told him to roll a phatty. Best blunt ever :)

bartender187

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
Very nice rolls guys.

i just got this from my friend. this is a big deal here in usa. a nice fresh cuban.
what shod i do with this baby?

peace

664cubanstogy-med.jpg

friendlyfriend

Veteran
smoke it!!!! dont be a mad maniac monster and defile that beauty!!! smoke it like a champ... like the champ that you are... if you dont like it clip it but dont waste that fine cigar on a blunt... Now I will make a How To Roll a Blunt Friendly Style Post.....

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
hahaha

yeah i hear you friendlyfriend
i think i will save it for a special day
ill bet it will give me a rush

peace

Beast

I made one!

I made one!

but we dont smoke blunts out in these hills.. they look alot like turds..

When we want somethin big, we start with a kingsize..You can always use two if you want...

this is a quickie.. only weighs like 2 grams.. nice and tight too.. Rolled in a Joker king size slow burn.. thinnest, toughest king size out there.

2428bigj.JPG