What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome to Liberty City....*UPDATE*

Hello all it just you girl checking in.. Hello to all members whom have help me in my path to a new garden for the winter.. & Hello to those whom I have had the fun of chatting with in ICMAG CHAT... You are all my friends I hold you all close/// I send you Love and Peace ...

Please Fire a Bowl...
Let start...Aquaman2112 Forest20 Hooked-On-Grown Soggy hillbillieonpcp BushyOldGrower mybeans420 HindukushMaster pseudochile

Brolen
NWGREENY
PNW_grown
tricky
Texas Kid
OldSoG
hellinksi
DrJay2001
Einsteinguy
g13
Green Lantern
THCesar
Capt. Crip
Satans pal
SinFul
Oh and The G man... Thank's for the great place...

Wow. So many friends and fellow smoker's... I am please to sit down and talk with you all.. This is our little town.. And welcome to my Hood.... So all can learn Please Fire a Bowl... more.. On how I go about growing I will be providing pic's with info on all product's used in the last two grows.. SO enjoy.. I will posted these later in the week.. Also forums on the blessed offering from other's. So.. My people.
Please Fire a Bowl...
Please Fire a Bowl...

This is the 5th week of flowering... The HDF Indica.. They are under 3,000watts P.L air-cooled light's.. Co2 gen and A/C..

Now the Fact's For the last week..

The FACT"S
Ph
PPM (Going to drop soon on new info on garden tips..)
1300 to 1400
Room Temp Night Temp Room Humdity Night HUmdiy
82F-86F 73F-75F 65% 70% 60%

Will give nute facts later on in the week.. With Pic's like I said above.. So sit back.. Here come flower power baby..

NOw this is the fifth week..
2283Picture_0081.jpg

My Baby..

2283Picture_0121.jpg

So of my baby's have caught up with my tallest..
2283Picture_016.jpg

Cant you see them.. Maybe a close up will do..

2283Picture_0131.jpg

The other side coming later.. But here's a little look...

2283Picture_0171.jpg

Thank You all for coming down and checking your gal's workout.. So fire a bowl.. Mind and Body.. Flower Power... Holla...

Sauce.. :abduct:

G

My girl, my girl, Fuzzy

That's a friggin forest you have going, I like your style.

Everything looks extreamly healthy also, 5 weeks and counting

To the victor goes the spoils of war

Onward and upward

Tex

Texas Kid- Thank's for stoping by.. Onward and upward :abduct:
friendlyfriend- Thank's
Kaus: - Thank you too..

You all are the best.. When I first got here it took forever for someone to say hello.. I am so happy you all came down..

Sauce
:wave:

Forest20

ICmag's Official Black Guy
Veteran
Hey Fuzzy, It's no problem hope everything goes well for you and have a fruitful harvest soon.:D

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
hey sassy sauce!! Those ladies look as good as you do I'm sure!
Nice beutiful green, and I don't see any signs of nute burn. What is your PPM out of the tap? you say you at 1300.....but my city water is 250ppm by itself so I subtract that from my total nutes ppm.
They look amazing! two thumbs up!!
HOG

G

damn brother....great looking garden...man....am I glad I am friendly with you....haven't met a bad person on here yet....beautiful pics brother

G

Fuzzy those are some nice shots, I bet the stench of that room is just priceless:p :p Be safe and hope all is well:abduct:

-kushmasteR

I forgot to LogOut..

I forgot to LogOut..

Hello... Sorry I had to leave I would have love to keep this going..
So thank's all for coming out..
Hooked-On-Grown- My tap water start at 50ppm.. It is Great..
hillbillieonpcp- Best Gal you know...
HindukushMaster- I stay keeping my over size Carbon Filter on.. I try my best to stay safe by following the Grower 10 Golden Rules..
tRuKemist- They are doing all right I have seen them do better... I try to give them all the TLC they can use..

Sauce

:wave:

Aquaman2112

I want to come to the trimming party :),
Damn what healthy plants you have. picture perfect.
I thinnk I am in Love!!!!.. :)
Well I found my humidity problem. a leak in my catch tarp lined under the wall and then trapped and seeped out!! I am a happy camper, I havent done Heavey duty yet but is on that list!
my next round looking for moms still, will be trainwreck, sourBubble, NYCD,Herijuana out of those I should find some moms, Better anyways...lol

Aquaman2112

ps Fuzzy, just love the way you trimmed your bush!

HI.,

HI.,

Aquaman2112- Hello SweetHeart.. Find that Mom.,,
Einsteinguy- Thank's for stoping by
BushyOldGrower- The great Bog Man.. Good to see you.. Yes I use Chi from GH to let my plant's branch out...

Sauce
:cool:

NWGREENY

What a nice girl you are fuzzy :) And a hell of a good grower to. I like that big HDF, very bushy. How is the smell on that baby?

NW :wave: