What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The "I'll grow it for you" thread

Rabbitt-420

Dont be sorry Hog some things arent ment to be man.

Im hoping to see how easy the mazar is to clone and also my skunk.
I just went in and peeked and the mazar top has perked up again and is about to begin to grow.

full time daddy
Veteran
hahahaha

hahahaha

crazy

lol

more then you would know :p :p :p :p :p :p

some day you will see.

thats a good temp rabbit keep it there and dont drop that bad boy it just looked a lil high but you dont want temps over that for sure.... good luck

Rabbitt-420

Well i lost the A-11 clone aand it seems to be looking like im going to lose the Mazar also.
I cant figure out whats going on with it.
It is far enough away to only be in 85 degree temps plus i have 2 fans on it but it just hasnt started growing at all but starting to wither rather.
Im already upset that i lost one of the clones i was given but if i lose both i dont know what im going to do.
I do know that if i lose the mazar i wont be getting anymore clones from people again.
I just cant seem to keep them alive for some reason.
And my skunk plant has some browning on the leaves and they are starting to curl upwards.
What does this mean ?
It shouldnt be nute burn cause i only add nutes here and there and in small doses.
If i fail on these 2 plants im going to have to take a step back and re-evaluate my system and figure out wqhats going wrong and then maybe down the road ill begin a new soil grow under the 1k once its setup in the basement.

Im sorry Hog but i feel i have failed you and this thread by losing 1 of the clones and possibly losing the other.

Joemutt1978

Sometimes they are just stubborn, you get one that is all upset because Hog sent her away, and she just decides to quit growing. Maybe soil is the way to go? It is for me!

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
she was home sick I guess!! Sorry to hear rabbitt. Don't get discouraged......take it as a learning experience. I think it has something to do with different climates.

I took a bunch of clones from my outside monster last week. I have several with roots.......I do not mind sending you a couple so you can give hydro another shot or throw them in soil and grow them up. Up to you.......I can't gaurentee it is the best smoke but it is sensimilla.

Let me know rabitt and I can send you a couple clones from the beast.

Sorry to here about your clones rabbit it could be the climate differences like hog said. If you loose your clone let me know. I have a mazar mother from a clone i got from hog as well. Good thing is that we live in the same state so it might not have a difficult trip. Dont get discouraged you will figure your system soon! Peace Homegrown

Rabbitt-420

Thanks for the encouraging words everyone.

I had both clones in soil hoping they would take off within a week of planting them.
But as you can tell 1 died and the other is on the way to death it seems.

Hog that monster would have to wait till i get my light and all in the basement where id have more room to tie something of that nature to the walls lol.

Homegrown i might take you up on that offer seeing that different climates might have an effect on it but i could be wrong.

Ill tell you what lemme concentrate on getting everything ready downstairs and once i have it set up ill let you guys know and we can go from there.

My skunk is in hydro and has been doing great till i notice browning on the lower leaves up to about the 4th nodes.

The secondary growth on the skunk is almost as big as the main growth which is odd for me lol.
The skunk hasnt seemed to grown any either since i got the 1k hps.
Im wondering if its too much light in that small of a space for them to grow correctly ?
Is that even possible ?

Like i said though once its in the basement its go for the ceiling growing for me.

Im going to pick up some 5 gallon buckets this weekend and some more soil and perlite for when im ready to throw everything together under that 1k in my basement.
I should get my 1k mh by this weekend also so i can veg under that instead of the hps.
I cant wait to get everything in order and just be able to watch them grow like no other plant.
Im so excited about growing in my basement where theres more room and less worries about heating issues.
I will keep this thread open until i either find out the mazar has died and at that time ill continue my skunk thread under hydro grows or i can bring it back and set it up in the basement and pray she lives for me.

Once again thanks everyone i was feeling like ai shouldnt even grow since i cant even keep a plant alive but your kind words have given me hope once again.

I will grow anything for you, 'specially ak :D actually...especially anything, need something to throw under the "security" lights ;) i just found in my garage :D

---sorry to hear about ur tragedy rabbit, good luck on ur others, u seem to know what you're doing, so hopefully ur other won't die :)

Last edited:

friendlyfriend

Veteran
I lost a buncha clones back when I first started getting em... and realized I was doing to much... 1st of all they go str8 into a ghetto bubbler with minimal light for a couple days... no humidity dome nada.... just stick it right in... then indirect floros for a week then floro and then walllaaaaaaaa roots... after that I keep em hydro or send them to a better home... its not rocket science and dont beat yourself up... I lost pink zindica, Flo, Soma Lavender, Bubba kush, and a purple clone dubbed purple haze... you live you learn your perfect ;) your on your way up IMO

Latest posts

Latest posts