What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dosidos#1 run 2

mr.brunch

Veteran
Nice work,
here too, :tiphat:

Thank you mate
What a difference two days can make...
picture.php
picture.php

Vigorous little ladies for sure... their brief light share has come to an end as their sisters have gone into flower, so it’s back to daylight and fluorescent for a week or so.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Looking great mate.
You're growing a lot of dosidos this year. Any reason in particular?

mr.brunch

Veteran
Looking great mate.
You're growing a lot of dosidos this year. Any reason in particular?

Well it sounds like an interesting strain.... and if one happens to have a pack of 12 handy, what else can one do?
:biggrin:

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Hold the phone. I get it now. How didn't I realize it before? I mean OF COURSE you're growing so much of it! They are easily turning into giants so DUH!!!!

You're aiming for that wheelbarrow of bud, are you?

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hold the phone. I get it now. How didn't I realize it before? I mean OF COURSE you're growing so much of it! They are easily turning into giants so DUH!!!!

You're aiming for that wheelbarrow of bud, are you?

Ok.... you got me....
Now all I need is a wheelbarrow for Christmas...

superx

Veteran
Where are we at then my good man?

You got them potted up then, and will this be there finals?

Good luck and take care..

mr.brunch

Veteran
Where are we at then my good man?

You got them potted up then, and will this be there finals?

Good luck and take care..

Cheers mate
Tuesday or Wednesday I will repot into their final 20L buckets, get them off the window cill and into a cosy tent. Then they will be on 17/7 under a 600w sodium, 1sqm.
:tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
They’re in
Trusty old buckets all bleached out, tent cleaned and scrubbed with dettol- they are now in their 20L homes, watered and enjoying the light.
I will get some better pictures up in a few days :tiphat:

picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
Nine days on, looking good... nice and stocky at the moment. I gave them a good watering today- here they are:

picture.php
picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Much respect to the hammer & oscilating fan setup :D

Office supply stores usually sell desktop fans, I always used the mini cage fans as they allowed the fan to be pivoted & setup parrallel to the base. I’m assuming you’ve got a vert bulb in there, me likey.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Much respect to the hammer & oscilating fan setup :D

Office supply stores usually sell desktop fans, I always used the mini cage fans as they allowed the fan to be pivoted & setup parrallel to the base. I’m assuming you’ve got a vert bulb in there, me likey.

Cheers for looking in mate
I have a small clip on fan near the top of the canopy also, just to circulate a little... no vert bulb, just a 600w with reflector- but the fan set up was copied from vert growing. Helps no end with the temps :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts