What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Indoors With 818 Headband

growdady

Finally started moving into our new house. Last night I moved the girl and her clones. It was cold as a witches tit out, but we got her done. Had to move them during lights out, I covered them with black garbage bags and moved them by vehicle. All the clones and the lady were dry as hell the leaves were welting. I watered them with plain RO water. This morning they are all perky and shit, looking good. Today is the lady turns 7 weeks flower I will stat checking trichomes this weekend.

2 of the 3 clones I cut on the 19th are showing roots in the see through cups so far I'm 6 out of 7 on clones. I will get pictures of all the ladies this weekend.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Finally started moving into our new house. Last night I moved the girl and her clones. It was cold as a witches tit out, but we got her done. Had to move them during lights out, I covered them with black garbage bags and moved them by vehicle. All the clones and the lady were dry as hell the leaves were welting. I watered them with plain RO water. This morning they are all perky and shit, looking good. Today is the lady turns 7 weeks flower I will stat checking trichomes this weekend.

2 of the 3 clones I cut on the 19th are showing roots in the see through cups so far I'm 6 out of 7 on clones. I will get pictures of all the ladies this weekend.

Lol damn you transported a plant that big??? I'd have been scared as fuck....But im in a illegal state and picturing myself driving here in WV with a 7wk flowering plant lol. That's probably normal in most places nowadays. im pulling for you man and these plants, im sure there fine from your description. Good luck

growdady

Lol damn you transported a plant that big??? I'd have been scared as fuck....But im in a illegal state and picturing myself driving here in WV with a 7wk flowering plant lol. That's probably normal in most places nowadays. im pulling for you man and these plants, im sure there fine from your description. Good luck

Hey there wvkindbud! yes i was scared shitless wind was blowing and shit but it was dark outside and I had to take my chances bro :tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Don't blame ya at all man with a plant that close to harvrst......what they usually go around 70 days or so

growdady

Here she is, this is week 7 of flower. She has been receiving plain water. Right up until the pot has good weight, but not running out the bottom. In 2 weeks I will give her the cut. Its time to make room for the new clones. She has served her purpose, I have clones and can make them anytime I want now. She has been good to me and I will thank her for that, before I make that fatal cut. Damn I'm high as hell my nephew and son came this morning to blaze me up 2 blunts and like Cypress Hill STONE IS THE WAY OF THE WALK. Well here she is “It's like a finger pointing away to the moon. " Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.” - Bruce Lee

Attachments

• 2.3.19.818.jpg
    2.3.19.818.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
sweet grow

sweet grow

Thanks G.D. very helpful thread! You brought out the best of that plant with little effort!

growdady

Today is the start of week 8 flowering for the lady. She is just taking in plain water not doing anything really. She will come down next Thursday my clones are itching for some room. She is good to go for me today, off mostly cloudy trichomes few amber. But Im gonna give her another week to ripen up.

Attachments

• 2.7.19.jpg
    2.7.19.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 2.7.19 (2).jpg
    2.7.19 (2).jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 19

growdady

This girl fell this morning at lights on. Her life has come to an end. She is now hanging in the 4x2 tent on coat hangers. Thanks for following along I will post dry bud pictures before they go into brown bags than jars, Love me some brown paper bags. Stay green! :biggrin:

growdady

The sent is more on the fruity side with that strong fuel smell. Burping the jars has my whole upstairs smelling like dank.

Latest posts

Latest posts