What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Finding seeds in my plants from clone

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
I just counted 850 seeds off of 2 San Fernando Valley OG plants i had in the yard.
Everything in my garden this year was from clone. I didn't see any ballsacks or any kind of herms, besides plucking seeds out while trimming it

We managed 1 + pound per plant in 45 gallon fabric pots.

Just wondering what the hell i should do with all the seeds?
I didn't see any male flowers/bannanas at all in my garden, Im not sure what pollinated it???

How much should i sell my beans for? They are plump peach looking and dark with stripes.

They are SFVOG x Unknown. 850 seed from 2 plants
And Dosido x Unknown. Only 200 seed from 12 plants

Hookahhead

How much should i sell my beans for? They are plump peach looking and dark with stripes.

Like everything else in this game, they are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them. I wouldn't expect many people are willing to pay top dollar for some unknown cross. It could have been hit with hemp pollen, or pollen from multiple men. With as many seeds as you produced, I doubt that you have S1 beans. The only way you will know if they are worth any value is to grow some out.

'Boogieman'

I just counted 850 seeds off of 2 San Fernando Valley OG plants i had in the yard.
Everything in my garden this year was from clone. I didn't see any ballsacks or any kind of herms, besides plucking seeds out while trimming it

We managed 1 + pound per plant in 45 gallon fabric pots.

Just wondering what the hell i should do with all the seeds?
I didn't see any male flowers/bannanas at all in my garden, Im not sure what pollinated it???

They are SFVOG x Unknown. 850 seed from 2 plants
And Dosido x Unknown. Only 200 seed from 12 plants

Too many hemp farms, it's why I throw out any seed I find in my outdoor crop.

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Im not sure about hemp farms/farming in my parts. Im in Northern California in a residential area. More houses around then open land.
Im lucky to have a indoor room set up, Ill be soaking seeds today for germination and do a inside run to see what the pollinator was, checking out differences and what not?

Im new to the seed game. I've only run them outside, what is S1? Is that the original genetics from what the clone was?

Thanks

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Like everything else in this game, they are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them. I wouldn't expect many people are willing to pay top dollar for some unknown cross. It could have been hit with hemp pollen, or pollen from multiple men. With as many seeds as you produced, I doubt that you have S1 beans. The only way you will know if they are worth any value is to grow some out.

I doubt on the S1? I didnt see any male flower or nanners throughout the flowering cycle for it to pollinate it self?