What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Real-Gorill4

DiverDave

Sitting in to see how this thread progresses
I also checked out the seed bank.
Very reasonable prices too.

Looking forward to learning something here too :)

I like the photos of the lst.

Keep it safe , we are counting on some winners here. :tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sitting in to see how this thread progresses
I also checked out the seed bank.
Very reasonable prices too.

Looking forward to learning something here too :)

I like the photos of the lst.

Keep it safe , we are counting on some winners here.
Nice to see you here diver dave and its all about learning the more the merrier and yes maimunji has done a good job on the lst. and the prices from our real gorilla seeds are well worth it :
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

maimunji

Nice to see they doing they thing Darksider.:tiphat:
Ok i put one plant in flowering tent. I think she light
bleached. Its always happening after i start to try running perpetual with every plant takes around a week before they green up. Plant is in shade under other plants bulb is at the top of the tent. If anyone can give advice im open. Flowering plant on the left compare to plant in veg right. I really dont want to loose week or two before they adapted every time so.... any help welcome. But plant is healthy at all and perk just new growth....
Anyway im in flowering and soon will rock with monster buds. Hehehe.
picture.php

picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice to see they doing they thing Darksider.:tiphat:
Ok i put one plant in flowering tent. I think she light
bleached. Its always happening after i start to try running perpetual with every plant takes around a week before they green up. Plant is in shade under other plants bulb is at the top of the tent. If anyone can give advice im open. Flowering plant on the left compare to plant in veg right. I really dont want to loose week or two before they adapted every time so.... any help welcome. But plant is healthy at all and perk just new growth....
Anyway im in flowering and soon will rock with monster buds. Hehehe.
View Image
View Image

Thanks maimunji and mr brunch but have lost one.. my mistake.. but have dropped another seed today into pot and am cracking on with room now,, a little bit behind but getting there slowly but surely nice update by the way maimunji :tiphat:

maimunji

Ok everything looking good flowering plant start to greener again and grow with good rates. I put mutant in flowering tent also but she have some kind of problems and i may cull her and start with fresh clone. Cant deside yet because want to see her how she grow because clones doesn't show mutant trait they grow like normal plant so will see. Veg tent also doing good there is 4 plants there i culled one because is far away from others but have cuts and will flowering them. Plants growing very good in veg tent they even dont have fan circulating air im really afraid from smell....
Veg 4 plants.
picture.php

picture.php

Flowering plant and mutant that isnt trained.
picture.php

picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok everything looking good flowering plant start to greener again and grow with good rates. I put mutant in flowering tent also but she have some kind of problems and i may cull her and start with fresh clone. Cant deside yet because want to see her how she grow because clones doesn't show mutant trait they grow like normal plant so will see. Veg tent also doing good there is 4 plants there i culled one because is far away from others but have cuts and will flowering them. Plants growing very good in veg tent they even dont have fan circulating air im really afraid from smell....
Veg 4 plants.
View Image
View Image
Flowering plant and mutant that isnt trained.
View Image
View Image

Nice update looking nice and healthy maimunji finished my room late last night so photos and updates coming real soon just a few tweaks here and there so to speak but your ladies look great :good:

superx

Veteran
Rather intrigued on how these girls perform through the flowering stage,

Its not as if the veg stage bores me, its the latter that excites me.

Happy growing, and keep it green everyone.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rather intrigued on how these girls perform through the flowering stage,

Its not as if the veg stage bores me, its the latter that excites me.

Happy growing, and keep it green everyone.

Nice to have you on board superx.:tiphat:

Quick update lights on will get better shots when lights turned off letting them settle in for now will go, 12x12, on the first of november been sitting in them tubs for a while now so hopefully they will take off soon enough stay safe all :tiphat: ec sitting at 0.8 at the moment. nipped all but one .
picture.php

Attachments

• SAM_0072.jpg
    SAM_0072.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 25

superx

Veteran
Nice to be here DS,

Is that a wilma, also whats with the jars? its nice to be fully automated like you are, i am still hand feeding in coco after all these years, can be quite cumbersome at the best of times..

Regards from a ball frozen Ireland.

Atb.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for looking in guys appreciated .:tiphat:

superx, yes its a wilma super easy to use the jar in the middle jammed in between the pots actually its just a weight filled with water to make sure the pressure of the water coming into my pots does not blow it off the fitting, just a precaution as the pumps i use are kicking out 3.600 litres per hour instead of the maxijets.. with built in filters. i love them. actually they are for ponds but much quieter than the maxijets and the other jars are sweet jars sometimes for storing my flowers in. free from the post office ha ha . Thanks mr brunch my friend.:tiphat: Thanks TheBlaze im watching your s1s with interest looking great as usual. Have a bit work again today on room guess I did not put ducting up correctly came down last night with a good bang scared the shit out of me but will be on it soon as daylight happens. stay safe all .:tiphat:

bilko

hope you got all sorted ds tis nice to see my old buddy back up and running again and hopefully it wont happen again soon:) plants look ok for the time they spent in them salad dishes that's if that's what they were in :biggrin:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hope you got all sorted ds tis nice to see my old buddy back up and running again and hopefully it wont happen again soon:) plants look ok for the time they spent in them salad dishes that's if that's what they were in :biggrin:

Thanks bilko appreciated and you are correct about them salad dishes get them with my kebabs when ordering takeaways :biggrin: and today my girls go 12x12.:tiphat:

maimunji

Put another 3 in flower. Mutant have some kind of problems so deside to kill her and start to prepare clones will flower them if other 5 girls save little space in tent.
Here is how flowering plant doing.
picture.php

picture.php