What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Turning 75

Ratzilla

Veteran
Day 63 of flower I took them down!
They just looked ready.
3 plants had turned a purplish darker color at the end with 1 turning it's calyx a pinkish hue it was quite beautiful.
All are very sticky, gooey and dense.
I let the plants completely dry down and cut them right before lights on and then trim them up before hanging them in the same closet that they grew in.
I hang for 7-10 days then cut the buds off the stem and then placing the buds for 3-5 days in paper bags before jarring it up.With 1 plant seeded I'll have new seed after letting the seeds dry out some. Ahem.
New peeps can see it is very possible to go threw grow after grow with predicable results once getting to know your plants.
I predict it going to taste sweet and smoke like it is top shelf quality.
RatZ :tiphat:

DrDee

Congratulation Ratz...job well done. And with no pictures, I had to use my imagination! A wealth of good info here. Thanks man...
JD

PS: and of course we're going to need a smoke report

Ratzilla

Veteran
The plants hung for 9 days then the buds were cut from the branches and into brown paper bags they went for 2 days now.
Truth is I been rolling joints into fatties and puffing away for 2 days.
In trying to nail down a taste for it is very elusive for me the best that I come up with is LAVENDER a touch of menthol minty that is expansive in my lungs.
If I take in a little puff it seems to expand greatly in my lungs where i can ride it out and then i think Lavender.
I take another small intake and then I wonder if Lavender is even a taste.
Of which it is and said to be minty with a touch of Rosemary but I am going with Menthol minty of which great heights can be reached!!!
When i smell the buds in the bags it makes me salivate almost to a drool.
Heh Heh Heh
RatZilla enjoying his harvest!
Thanks for the show.
Ratz :tiphat:

Thank you tor the show and some very good insight. I can say I have taken some very useful information from you. Thank you and enjoy the fruits of your labor.

NENugger

Hey Ratz, thanks for the thread, I will be trying alot of you methods especially the 12/1 veg schedule for lighting. I also like the pockets of various nutrients letting the plant choose what it wants. Hope you do another grow soon. cheers nenugger

pokearound

Great read and thanks for making the effort Ratz !

~ Lately It Occurs To Me..... What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been ! ~