What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ethiopian x Malawi Fem Tester 2018

ULMW

Igzahbier Ymasgan ! Betam Amassaganallo Wendemsew Dubi !
Thanks Be To The Most High Creator, Thank You very much Brotherman Dubi and all at Ace Seeds, I am beyond words to express my sincerest grattitude for being able to grow test this strain.
As you and others know I spent 7 years in Ethiopia and love my Afreekan Herbs. I often thought I wish I could get a likkle more powah to the Ethiopia Herbs and then found Ace Sseds just the other year and discovered their Ethiopian line. Dubi introduced himself and we began to reason about this vars and Ethiopia.
I then saw he ( natirally) was on the same page with doing crosses on Ethiopian landrace. Malawi is exactly the kind of choice /Route I would have gone myself. However, now Dubi and Ace seeds have already done that. Big Big Respect in every aspect to all involved in this labor of love Afreekan herbs breeding program and for the blessings of the good seeds. Blessings and shouts out to Cob Master Tangwena who also has grow the Reg version of this and seems to have made decent Cobs too!!
I look forward to sowing tthe tester seeds asap and keeping a journal here naturally.
Look forward to a happy garden and happy growing! :tiphat::)

ULMW

:dance013:LIFE!!!

Attachments

• 20180531_202120.jpg
    20180531_202120.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 18
W

Water-

do you know if its the New Killer or Old Killer Malawi that was used in the fem?

I got the non feminised Ethiopian x Old Killer.

looking forward to see how it goes.

best of luck

ULMW

do you know if its the New Killer or Old Killer Malawi that was used in the fem?

best of luck
Selamta!Greetings ! Thanks for the kind words and interest.
The standard seeds had the two parent options of Old and New Killer Malawi in the cross.
I am interested to view the Old Killer Cross too.

I think both Old and New will provide great results.

Happy growing! :)
Ethiopian x New Killer Malawi feminized

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ULMW :)

Really happy to see you are starting a new indoor cycle, thanks a lot for including some of our latest works in your tent! I'm also excited about this new feminized version of the Ethiopian/Malawi hybrid after see the great results that Tangwena had with the Malawi/Ethiopian regular version.

Good luck also with the old dutch school hazes x New Malawi Killer hybrids! :tiphat:

ULMW

Hi ULMW :)

Really happy to see you are starting a new indoor cycle, thanks a lot for including some of our latest works in your tent! I'm also excited about this new feminized version of the Ethiopian/Malawi hybrid after see the great results that Tangwena had with the Malawi/Ethiopian regular version.

Good luck also with the old dutch school hazes x New Malawi Killer hybrids! :tiphat:

Thank YOU , Dubi and all at Ace Seeds. This is a great joy and honor as well as sheer delight to have such a great Afreekan combo in my tent.
Peace, Love and Happy Growing!

ULMW:tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

best of luck

Hi Water,

As ULMW correctly pointed out, this feminized version is Ethiopian #5 (best green seconf generation female) x New Malawi Killer (reversed). Very little stock has been produced of this feminized version.

And there are 2 regular versions of the hybrid bred by pollinating the Old and New Killer Malawis with pollen from the 3 Ethiopian P2 males we used for the pure ethiopian reproduction/release and for all the new regular ethiopian crosses.

W

Water-

Hi Water,

As ULMW correctly pointed out, this feminized version is Ethiopian #5 (best green seconf generation female) x New Malawi Killer (reversed). Very little stock has been produced of this feminized version.

And there are 2 regular versions of the hybrid bred by pollinating the Old and New Killer Malawis with pollen from the 3 Ethiopian P2 males we used for the pure ethiopian reproduction/release and for all the new regular ethiopian crosses.

thanks for the info Dubi and all your work you do.

aloha

ULMW

Igzahbier Ymasgan.

Just transplanted her into a 9l and already roots are massive and healthy. Really really happy to be growing. God bless you Dubi and all at Ace Seeds.
More Love! Happy growing!
:tiphat::):plant grow:

Attachments

• 20180618_085939.jpg
    20180618_085939.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 20180618_085946.jpg
    20180618_085946.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 21

ULMW

Greetings and glad tidings Farmerlion. pray you and the family are well. I see the garden is!! Lovely grows !!!
Thanks for yiur kind words and interest. I am already falling for this combo without the need of trying. Two great African strains meeting creating pure upliftment.
Saw a tip or two with nute burn which istelling me keep it extremely week for these girls. I use 10ml of coco A & B with Buffer Agent in 12 L water and still too high. So stay way below half strength dosage for this plant. Will be a joy in soil as plants are meant to be grown in.

Attachments

• 20180625_171955.jpg
    20180625_171955.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 18

ULMW

:biggrin:
Loving how well this plant is behaving and settling in to my garden.
Just ordered some more seeds as I am sure this will be a regular in my gardens.
Thank You Dubi ! Ace Seeds!

Attachments

• 20180702_090710.jpg
    20180702_090710.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 17

ULMW

2nd week of flower and we are stretching!!! Loving this plant. Just got my order of more seeds of this variety too. Am sure she will be a winner.
Happy growing!!!:)

Attachments

• 20180716_202642.jpg
    20180716_202642.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 20

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ULMW,

How is doing your Ethiopian x Malawi fem ? She is a really beautiful plant since seedling stage, hope she is doing well in flowering! :yes:

ULMW

All going very vigorously in flower will post photo update when I get chance and there is something to post about. Stretch is about done now all 2m plants and would go on outdoors into giants.. lovely genetics. Thanks as ever Dubi and Ace seeds for the top quality sees and breeding work

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks ULMW!

Would love to see her in flowering if you have the chance!

Latest posts

Latest posts