What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tropical Seeds Company - Pix

C

c64

Collection of Tropical Seeds varieties

Very beautiful crosses of landraces!

Here you can already enjoy the Towerful.
(Congo Pointe Noire x Pakistan Chitral Kush ) x Pakistan Chitral Kush

Later come the varieties:

Afrokush
Swazi Polokwane x Pakistan Chitral Kush F1

picture.php

Bisho Purple
Ciskei P3 x Pakistan Chitral Kush F1

picture.php

Smooth Smoke
(Pakistan Chitral Kush x Nepal Highland P3 ) x Pakistan Chitral Kush

picture.php

Red Afro
(Swazi Polokwane x Pakistan Chitral Kush ) x Pakistan Chitral Kush

picture.php

I start now with the Red Afro, the seeds are already sprouting on. :)

Rinse

Veteran
Good going c64, Tropical seeds deserve more recognition, they did a good selection with the Zambian, I would like to try some of the PCK hybrids some day.

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
:blowbubbles:hey c64, i´m curious about the things going apart here too :)

i was rly long time waiting for an up, u know? ;P

good to see everything is still green!
... let´s start that blooom =)

peace in & out

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
i saw those pictures of yours on that other site - rly grt man! - those colours - oah, they make me smile!

ultimate - non plus ultra

like a boss

Brelva

I think i'm going to try Smooth Smoke, Towerful and Bisho Purple fem's outdoors this year along with some stuff from Cannabiogen. :plant grow:

Gotta respect the true breeders!

Gelado`

Veteran
Very interesting sounding strains, and it sounds like some fresh hybrid vigor will be hitting the market!

non

Veteran
great thread! hope more pics and desceiptions on the way. i suppose the pakistan chitral kush is from cannabiogens stock and tropical seeds are on their site too?

C

c64

aloha,
@ b0nZai.b0b
howdy bro, thank you for your kind words. I would be happy also to see you again at the "other site". :)

@ Brelva
when you want, here you can show us your tropical outdoor girls, I would be happy.

@ non
yes, the guys from tropical selected a beautiful colored pck by cannabiogen for themselves. some of their beautiful varieties you can buy over the cannabiogen website, or directly via tropical website, there you will find all their own creations and some pure landraces.

C

c64

AfroKush

AfroKush

Smells very fruity and citrusy.
From classic "smelly" MJ fragrances is nothing to sniff. :D
I've discovered green, purple and dark purple variations.

picture.php

picture.php

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Beautiful pictures, gotta love those colors... let's see how they end, hopefully they will get a little bit of the african high!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts