What's new

"Day" drinking...

E

EatCannabisRaw

Anyone here drink during the day?

I find it lovely. In fact... I don't know... I really like alcohol. I never started really drinking until a few months ago... or at least "day" drinking. The kind of drinking where you just drink to relax, not to binge like all at once on a friday night till you are super drunk.

I've been drinking this unfiltered beer made down the street at a local brewery. Also I really like wine.

I really like the feeling alcohol gives me. It really has a way of just toning everything down. But I also like how its good for digestion and stuff.

Maybe I could just smoke more. But decent wine isn't that expensive and its pretty good too.

Any other drinkers?

Last edited:
B

bottletoke

yeah i occasioannly do that when i am out of weed, having a few drinks throughout the day really makes it more bearable.

G

I do when I have nothing to do. Lots of smoke and lots of cold beer is usually integrated into those free days. I dont know. Day or night , don't matter to me. hell I used to have a nice strong stout in the morning for bfast.

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
Not really, cos of the "day working" thang 8)
on the weekends tho i dont like starting too early ... cos u know how if you get too blotto you can find yourself asleep before dinnertime and waking up at midnight feeling like crap but now too awake to go back to sleep, yeah i dont really like that 8)

E

EatCannabisRaw

morealcohol/less caffeine works for me during the day. it just does, i can't help it.

i love beer for breakfast...

drinking wine and heineken right now. and a small spliff. some good music... musica urbana on cox digital cable

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I drink, some might say too much.:D
I love day drinking as well. Not to get trashed, but rather keep a nice buzz going. I like to make a mixed drink (rum, tequila or whiskey and cola)and smoke a joint to wake n bake. :muahaha:

I am with you ECR!! :friends:

ahh yes, a couple of beers at lunch? don't mind if I do.....

E

EatCannabisRaw

i like to rock out/dance... i hear in greece...they go out to eat at 10. drinks till 1. then dance till 5 or 6 am. thats a week day too. weekends dance till 7am.

i imagine that would be awesome. anyone think so too?

thanks guys

E

EatCannabisRaw

i know my threads are always pretty serious so just showing my party side i guess

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
back in the day i would make jack and cokes and fill the glass up with a lot of ice. make me a drink and sip it through out the day. i would even let the ice melt. i don't do this no more 'cuz i don't drink that often but i still sip my jack and cokes and from time to time i take a few sips of moonshine. only at night now though. my heavy drinking days are long gone.
i'd rather smoke good weed now.
give me bong rips and green stinky sticky buds.l

Last edited:
E

EatCannabisRaw

Moonshine. thats awesome. i'm going to start brewing my own beer soon hopefully. and mead. and wine if i get crazy.

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
You should do it.

I homebrewed for a number of years.

I still like to make hard apple cider.
moonshine here is as easy to find as marijuana. and both are dank.

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
ive never made homebrew beer before but ive done some spirits distilling before which was fun, its very easy too, you just add sugar and a packet of yeast, let it ferment, then distill it several times until the alcohol % of the spirit is what youre after. Then just add a bottle of essence, and voila -- homemade bourbon, midori, kahlua, scotch, rum, you name it. Most of the essences are modeled on existing famous lines, for example there are bourbon essences for both Jack Daniels and Jim Beam so you can make some really nice homemade spirits of all kinds

Essences - http://www.countrybrewer.com.au/category55_1.htm

These pics are nearly 1:1 scale - each bottle is only about as tall as your index finger. Most of the bourbon/scotch etc ones make 2.25 litres (76oz), but the liqueur-style ones usually make 1.125 litres.

Jim Beam style essence:
willards_kentucky_bourbon_sml.jpg

Kahlue style essence:
willards_kafe_sml.jpg

Baileys irish cream style essence:
willards_irish_sml.jpg

Sambcucca, ahh:
willards_sambucanero_sml.jpg

Even Midori for the girls:
willards_melon_sml.jpg

There's an essence for just about every main type of spirit out there

Last edited: