What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oh, Snoop, You Never Cease to Amaze Me!!!!

Geno420

don't know what to say about this one... sounds like t pain at the beginning

ill stick to doggystyle

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
its like. . . prince meets bootsie collins with a touch of zapp. like a whole buncha afro-retro shyt rolled into one. very new. . . a lil to new for me personaly. gotta see how much airplay it gets b4 he puts out another one behind it. he still looks high though!

PoppinFresh

80s??? try 60s and 70s lol

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN i love that era. I wish I grew up in that time. Great music, great people, a lot of struggle and opportunity to change. Yes, he was using the talkbox or vocoder if i am right made popular by roger troutman of zapp and roger fame.. remember that song "computer love"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBeUo9ahnfQ

roger troutman tribute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ks7_BN4FBA

and yes it's the same thing crappy ass no talent having T-Pain uses to hide his shitty voice. BLASPHEMY. calls himself teddy pendergrass.. THE ****IN NERVE!

anyway, i've always liked snoop when he tries to bring it back because he's just showing a lot of love to the past and not trying to use them or anything. video was truly trippy and fun as hell. snoop does a lot of STOOOOPID shit but i'm still a big fan because of shit like this and his football league.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
The 60's were fun,because I was still a kid then. The 70's had a lot of ugly clothes and weird hair styles.

PoppinFresh

LOL 80 and 90s weren't much better if you ask me. shit even now looks like crap. it's weird what this nation latches on to from generation to generation. one thing i learned is to KEEP IT SIMPLE because simple is always IN!

im talkin all old. im not even that old lol

E

EatCannabisRaw

I think Snoop is still around cuz he has the ability to reinvent himself. Like when he came out with that song with Pharrel... well just making songs with lots of different people...new sounds...

I think its cuz he smokes weed. Keeps him always open to new ideas/ways of presenting himself.

edelephant

PoppinFresh said:
80s??? try 60s and 70s lol

Yeah, I realized shortly after I posted that it was a 70s tribute, although Music Videos didnt start till the early 80s, all the clothing and shit. The Troutman Tribute (i hope at least) vocoder style was the best part. Snoop did work with him back in his earlier career.

still loving the video, classic!!!

master shake

the only reason I watched of much of that as I did was to verify that was actually snoop. that was awful, I was hoping it was a joke....

Blazin Red

lol that is some funny shit! is that a tube in his mouth for a vap? :muahaha: The last part of the song sounds like snoops old stuff...kind of like that. so stoned, lol :joint:

Joe Hawkins

edelephant said:
Yeah, I realized shortly after I posted that it was a 70s tribute, although Music Videos didnt start till the early 80s, all the clothing and shit. The Troutman Tribute (i hope at least) vocoder style was the best part. Snoop did work with him back in his earlier career.

still loving the video, classic!!!

you obviously werent around in the 70's to know that video clips were around then, video clips have been around since television started, and if you want to get really technical they have been around ever since the first guy filmed a music event.

Snoops always sported the late 60's early seventies pimp style since his first solo album doggie style back in 94.

BTW thats got to be the worst song Ive ever heard.

Last edited:
E

EatCannabisRaw

i like how the girls are so IN YOUR FACE like all rap videos. i get sick of that. it doesn't even make me turn on or nething. i like this video and the chicks are hot cuz they ARE hot but also because

they are in the background

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
**** snoop, download some flogging molly and understand how musicians play actual instuments as opposed to remixing other ppls shit and sampling other ppls shit lol
jokinhg...i like old snoop stuff....i had that album that every1's giot when i was 13 pr so..
"i wanna be a fireman"
"i wanna be a policeman"
"I wanna be mothafuk'n hussler, u betta ax sumbody"
i got sent from school for banging that outta my rasta blaster in my schoolbag halfway through the hymn in morning assembly lol paused the cd and cued it up.....
man its stuck in my head now.......this is for the g's...blah blah...

Last edited: