What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

COMFREY what is that

wasgedn

first part of a bumpy translation of 'unserere kleine reihe nr 8' manuscript of the convent abtei zu fulda...ISBN 978-3-924201-48-7

but i did add some names and stuff...its cloudwork..its not finished

so,

in DEutschland mostly known under the name Beinwell...also Beinwurz but most kno it under
Schwarzwurz,
but also comfrey the name with heritage in england has settled in many places .since the
nonnes had first root pieces from north america , the name comfrey was generally accepted.

but is both truly the same plant ? why there so many names ?

witchipedia: Knitbone, knitback, consound, blackwort, bruisewort, slippery root, boneset,
yalluc, gum plant, consolida, ass's ear

while the names beinwell and wallwurz can be easily derived from the healing effect of the

plant(oldgerman term for wall is growing together), was the denotation of the word comfrey

not so definite for the nonnes.so they did some research.

they found out that
even before 1920 the med dr. charles mac alsister did made inquiries about the english name

comfrey and found out that the term is from the middle english and is connected the oldfrench
word confire =bewahren=retain .from that the name comfrey educed fast in england.
so the plant german called beinwell is called comfrey in english speaking countries.

the botanic name Sympytum derived from the greek and comes from sym phyo=ich wachse zusammen=

i growing toegether
other common name is consolida from solida which means : i make fix , i putting together

this time only knew one symphytum variety ; linne'(1707-1778)called her sympytum officinale

until today.
Nowadays in english linguistic usage comfrey is understand as from ukraiene springing special

variety of beinwell,called russian comfrey, Symphytum peregrinum .

from where is comfrey coming from ?

the uk supplier mrs.p.b.greer did sent until her death in 1968 russian comfrey symphytum

peregrinum (peregrinum means coming from abroad)from her huge fields in numbers of 5000 to

canada to an big company.but this company called it quaker comfrey caus the comunity of

quakers were very intersted in it.cause the plant has search for freedom they said they

doesnt wanted to call it russian too.from canada they came to the us,australia,newseeland and

africa.

also the comfrey from the nonnes derived from the quaker comfreyin 1966 to the convent

garden.

the last called comfrey symphytum peregrinum is not a own genre, its in fact aloud henry

doubleday research society a cross of several sorts.all sorts are similar in look and partly

in healing effects.

russian comfrey symphytum peregrinum has its heritage in ukraine and sibiria.
a gardener of katharina 2 has brought the plant from petersburg to england.

ok now its gona get more a summary eheh...now back to shizl..

symphytum uplanticum -nowaday also called symphytum peregrinum is on call of lawrence d.hills

not the same and has its heritage in sweden.

botany:
the genre symphytum

in short:
the genre symphytum appertains to family of Boraginaceae

ok thats to much for my english and they said in short lol..so ###

###

30-60 up to 1m tall...

leafs 40cm up to 50 long and 10-20 cm broad..

leafs

https://www.heilkraeuter.de/lexikon/beinw-b.htm
EDIT is censored ...its no nsecure connection....when search for it in ducktogo and open the link in ducktogo it will work...if you hit this direct or heilkräuter.de directly it will give first insecure connection and after exception it will root to 404 sort of...thats scary....at least when i coming from my ip or tor bouncers...

https://www.botany.hawaii.edu/faculty/carr/boragin.htm

the root zone

up to 1,8m deep...

active components:

allantoin,tannins,vit b12,slime and starch as well as a slight amount of liver damaging

alcaloids

(funny first i have forgoten to type the r on the word liver, pretty drastic altering)

https://strictlymedicinalseeds.com/product/comfrey-russian-symphytum-x-uplandicum-potted-

plant-organic/

https://www.coescomfrey.com/grow.html

####

on 50°N you find it on humid parts on edge of forest,ditches,acres,meadows and under

bushes...

symphytum varietys :

der heimische beinwell /native comfrey dland:

symphytum offizinale

volksnames :

beinwell,beinwurz,wallwurz,schawarzwurz,milchwurz(milkroot),hasenlaub

(rabbitleaf),schmalwurz(maybe thinroot),comfrey and wundallheil( wound-all-hail)

hildegard von bingen and paracelcus used a local ancient beinwell for healing bone

fractures,wounds and ulcers
in folk medicine it was known as antirheumatic,collutorium and a healing ointment

comfrey or russian beinwell:

symphytum peregrinum

notations:
comfrey,russian beinwell,quaker-comfrey

as comfrey in common applies as russian beinwell which came over britian or north america

into germany , while the local healing plant beinwell got good as forgoten .
both sympytum varietys have similar attributes and can be used both in same way.

others symphytum varietys:

sympytum uplanticum

also called fodder beinwell
is a cross of symphytum asperum syn. asperrimum and symphytum offizinale
which should have less alcoloids and is used also for homoöphatie

symphytum asperum syn. asperrimum grows wild in europe...it has more peaky leafs and has mor

raw hairs and is more bristly than the real beinwell...
in volks medicine its used same as real beinwell but is not so liked cause bristyness..
the difference between both symphytum asperum syn. asperrimum and symphytum offizinale are

not examined sufficient.

symphytum grandiflorum

these are decorative plants

----------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued...in upcoming episodes :
acriculure
garden growing
recipes
feeled tons of stuff

aditional
https://www.witchipedia.com/herb:comfrey

wasgedn

firefox and/tor is overpacing on unsave linking or its new 2018 web...
i wouldnt have used that links if they wouldnt have worked on first click...
so i gonna rip some pics together...

wasgedn

https://www.heilkraeuter.de/lexikon/beinw-b.htm
is censored ...its no nsecure connection....when search for it in ducktogo and open the link in ducktogo it will work...if you hit this direct or heilkräuter.de directly it will give first insecure connection and after exception it will root to 404 sort of...thats scary....CAUSE it worked before that means it got worked....fck man...
and also on tor....
people round the world pls tell me if you can reach that site...

on the university of hawai link works not in tor but in clearnet firefox it works...in tor its unable to connect...
that smell not good...and again they all worked on starting the post...

wasgedn

maybe i am paranoid but i got a unknown country in my 3 tor relays or bouncers whatever its called...
unkown ip too....
im out for the first...
-----
beside that ,someone said you will show you location when you up something , also in tor...only text and stuff have no source when reaching destination...
but how do they run deepweb sell sites and such then?
i dunno..