What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is this? Dark Yellow Leaf Spot on MaxiBloom Fed Coco, Veg & Bloom Plants?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Anyone come across this before and know what's going on? I've used MaxiBloom and epsom for years and don't remember seeing plants like this.

It's showing up for a grower in veg and bloom (2 weeks into bloom) and I don't have any personal experience with it. I'd like to know what it is, and I'm sure the growing having the problem would seriously like some assistance. I've spent nearly 2 decades using a balanced nutrient mix and just don't have experience with deficiencies. lol

Any helpful input would be appreciated. Ppm is around 500'ish and it looks like the environment is in check. I can get specific questions answered where appropriate. Thank you!
:tiphat:

https://imgur.com/a/PAT7N

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
It's an imgur.com link, because it's not my photo. Thinking I should have posted this in the coco forum. lol

Latest posts

Latest posts