What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

America

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't heard of an abortion clinic being bombed in probably 20 years. The last killing of gays that made the news was Orlando the killing was done by,a Muslim. You can deflect blame, it's a typical leftist tactic. You can't win on merit so claim conservatives do what your precious Muslims actively participate in.
sorry i dont own any muslims, i find a 40hour job too close to slavery already :moon:

and the last 'bombing' (didnt go of) was in 2017 but since youre keeping track of that kind of data? im sure you knew

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I haven't heard of an abortion clinic being bombed in probably 20 years. The last killing of gays that made the news was Orlando the killing was done by,a Muslim. You can deflect blame, it's a typical leftist tactic. You can't win on merit so claim conservatives do what your precious Muslims actively participate in.

you'll probably find these stats interesting or informative packerfan.......

5bd1tHA.png

this chart was printed BEFORE the Orlando gay nightclub massacre or the numbers would be skewed only slightly higher. if you felt like including the 3000 killed on 9/11 into that first stat you'd be adding 176 (3000 divided by 17) to the 2 for a total of 178, a far far cry from the 11,700+ Americans being shot yearly by Americans on average in the 10 tear span of 2005 to 2014.

Armed toddlers kill twice as many Americans as do Jihadist terrorists on avg every year :yoinks:

Last edited:

vta

Veteran
that's the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard!!!

How 'bout the time Rick Santorum got caught calling Obama a NIG(ger) while on his own campaign bid???

Santorum describing Obama:
"the anti-war govt NIG- the uh the err....." then Santorum tries starting back in "America was a source for division around the world yada yada yada more bullshit"---> nice try at recovering your RACIST REPUBLICAN ASS Rick.

OH!!! You missed that one??? End of racism until Obama took office???

[YOUTUBEIF]egtaV6Pj8yI[/YOUTUBEIF]

Well there ya go, typical conservative BULLSHIT vta, just typical. Yeah, you all were just colorblind, especially your leaders.......

EDIT:
oh yeah, pardon me for being as polite as your Ricky boy ;)

Relax

VTA said:
Since the 60's, color was not an issue until Obama. Race relations were humming along just right...until he "Transformed America".

That's racist ? After the civil rights act...blacks integrated in to main stream society. That's a good thing. Life got better for most. Look at all the black mayors...congress and senate...shit, we elected a black man as our leader ! My opinion is Obama stirred up division.

End of racism until Obama took office???

I never said that. I said relations were humming right along...i.e. getting better...Now look at this mess...BLM etc.

Have all black Americans succeeded...unfortunately no...but the same goes for poor whites. My cousin might only be half black but he is as dark as night....and we have been close for almost 50 years. I live near LA, I have black friends, brown friends and my best friend is from Lebanon.

Spare me the racist bullshit.

Oh...and what do I have to do with Rick Santorum?

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Black America will always be held back as long as the dual citizens set the agenda... back in the day during the civil rights movement...all the music was love your brother/sister and just positive state of mind all around... oh no... these people might unite and make the world realize genocide and slavery actually took place..

a few oscar award winning movies and grammy winning soundtracks later....the agenda
is back to the WW2 and the pain/suffering of only 1 group for America to feel sorry for... and these dual citizens started pushing violent music and promoted musicans/athletes in the black community....

Just saying.... these dual citizens destroy the fabric of America and milk these dumb ass Super Model Zombie worshippers for everything its worth...damn mythological fairy tales got America stuck on stupid and allowing those dual citizen Squatters to play em like da Fiddler

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Relax

That's racist ? After the civil rights act...blacks integrated in to main stream society. That's a good thing. Life got better for most. Look at all the black mayors...congress and senate...shit, we elected a black man as our leader ! My opinion is Obama stirred up division.

I never said that. I said relations were humming right along...i.e. getting better...Now look at this mess...BLM etc.

Have all black Americans succeeded...unfortunately no...but the same goes for poor whites. My cousin might only be half black but he is as dark as night....and we have been close for almost 50 years. I live near LA, I have black friends, brown friends and my best friend is from Lebanon.

Spare me the racist bullshit.

Oh...and what do I have to do with Rick Santorum?

Rick Santorum is one of your home brewed RACIST conservatives. Just needed to show you what side of the fence conservatives are sitting on, and wondering where you got that idea of the nation being colorblind until Obama came along.

and so WTF!!! does Black Lives Matter have to do with this???

If cops were killing shitloads of unarmed vta's you'd be singing a different tune. BLM was NOT invented by Obama!!! Nor did he stir up division, Obama was/is a peacemaker.

BLM was invented by the practice of shoot first and make up lies later by various police departments across the USA, FACT! FACT!! FACT!!!

hot fuck!!! just like any other conservative you look to deflect blame instead of addressing or confronting its actual source. that kind of bullshit makes me sick.

I've read all of your posts in this thread and I find you to be the worst kind of racist.......

vta

Veteran
Rick Santorum is one of your home brewed RACIST conservatives. Just needed to show you what side of the fence conservatives are sitting on, and wondering where you got that idea of the nation being colorblind until Obama came along.

I never met the guy, never voted for him and could care less about him. So...am I supposed to pick some off-base liberal and lump you in with them? silly

BLM was invented by the practice of shoot first and make up lies later by various police departments across the USA, FACT! FACT!! FACT!!!

Actually BLM formed in/around St. Louis...hands up don't shoot. But the FACT you are missing is that never happened. After a criminal act, he tried to get the officers gun...he got what any other person would get...shot.

I've read all of your posts in this thread and I find you to be the worst kind of racist.......

Cry me a river. btw...I am a Libertarian. I have voted both republican and democratic. I've even voted for a black man...oh my !

You called me a racist and now I will have nothing further for you. Take care.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I never met the guy, never voted for him and could care less about him. So...am I supposed to pick some off-base liberal and lump you in with them? silly

Actually BLM formed in/around St. Louis...hands up don't shoot. But the FACT you are missing is that never happened. After a criminal act, he tried to get the officers gun...he got what any other person would get...shot.

Cry me a river. btw...I am a Libertarian. I have voted both republican and democratic. I've even voted for a black man...oh my !

You called me a racist and now I will have nothing further for you. Take care.

:)

and dang! just like that I'm 100% out of rep power for today.......

CaptainDankness

and so WTF!!! does Black Lives Matter have to do with this???

If cops were killing shitloads of unarmed vta's you'd be singing a different tune. BLM was NOT invented by Obama!!! Nor did he stir up division, Obama was/is a peacemaker.

hot fuck!!! just like any other conservative you look to deflect blame instead of addressing or confronting its actual source. that kind of bullshit makes me sick.

More white people are killed by police... How is making it about one race is going change a damn thing??

Y'all are falling for the mainstream media propaganda. They cover black deaths for a reason, more white people can be covered as well, even a lot of Hispanics. They don't want us to change the prison industrial complex or the police state, they want us to see the angry black man that don't have the voting power to change anything just talks shit to whitey. I've gotten shit for being white and I was listening to Jimi Hendrix as a baby, don't have a single family member in the government let alone law enforcement.

All BLM does is divide the people over an actual problem we all face. The general reaction people have over a white person being shot in the back running from the police, is "if he was black it would be on the news" which is pretty fucking accurate because more white people are killed by police every year.

Per capita black people have it worse, but don't all lives matter? No unarmed man should be murdered, I don't give a fuck about color, we all bleed red.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More white people are killed by police... How is making it about one race is going change a damn thing??

Y'all are falling for the mainstream media propaganda. They cover black deaths for a reason, more white people can be covered as well, even a lot of Hispanics. They don't want us to change the prison industrial complex or the police state, they want us to see the angry black man that don't have the voting power to change anything just talks shit to whitey. I've gotten shit for being white and I was listening to Jimi Hendrix as a baby, don't have a single family member in the government let alone law enforcement.

All BLM does is divide the people over an actual problem we all face. The general reaction people have over a white person being shot in the back running from the police, is "if he was black it would be on the news" which is pretty fucking accurate because more white people are killed by police every year.

Per capita black people have it worse, but don't all lives matter? No unarmed man should be murdered, I don't give a fuck about color, we all bleed red.

just for starters I DID NOT MENTION BLM UNTIL IT WAS THROWN IN MY FACE HERE, SO READ THROUGH OR BUTT THE FUCK OUT CAPTAIN, PARDON THE CAPS ~~~ not!

EDIT:
hey, at least you have the courtesy of stating the obvious, the number of white/black killings by cops IS disproportional of our population. kudos to you for that, if I had any rep power left today you'd certainly get one.

and oh yeah, my last post in, or even glimpsing of this thread by me, thnx.......

Last edited:

CaptainDankness

just for starters I DID NOT MENTION BLM UNTIL IT WAS THROWN IN MY FACE HERE, SO READ THROUGH OR BUTT THE FUCK OUT CAPTAIN, PARDON THE CAPS ~~~ not!

EDIT:
hey, at least you have the courtesy of stating the obvious, the number of white/black killings by cops IS disproportional of our population. kudos to you for that, if I had any rep power left today you'd certainly get one.
They're trying to build a prison system for you and me... Can't you see??
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hCv3uDc3XNs

While I know black people are getting it worse there are many reasons for it. First off many live in the worst parts of major cities. St. Louis has more murders a year than days. Of course black people ain't bringing in the drugs, they own very few boats and airplanes. Rick Ross got his coke from the CIA during the Iran Contra scandal flooding black neighborhoods with crack, I believe that was the time the Bloods and Crips went to war. All that drug money to fight over, of course black market gun sales went through the roof along with the amount of black people in prison.

Reagan probably was racist, shit Clinton was just as bad if not worse "super predators" was Hillary's words as first lady. Of course the drug war only got worse under Obama with record opiate overdoses. Black neighborhoods flooded with Afghan heroin of course that's pretty much everywhere now. I don't live near a big city but I can get plenty of heroin of course lots of black and Hispanic people are coming up from the cities and making news moving larger than average quantities, which is smart since it's worth a hell of a lot more money. Actually how I became a home owner and really no need to worry about selling drugs anymore.

Big problem is white people seem more eager to snitch, the Latins I fucked with were pretty solid. They knew it black people know it but the money is just too good. Of course I knew the white people I sold to so it wasn't so risky nothing worse than a junky rat, probably majority white people but a good connection is usually not from white people so they go to the ghettos get pinched and flip.

Of course the politicians and government officials are not going to drop drugs in their own backyard and the cartels have no control of anything in white neighborhoods.

Basically just a bunch of bullshit brought on by prohibition. Same with alcohol all the ghetto Italians and Irish where some of the biggest bootleggers even when the moonshine was made by people in the mountains not much off on the bikers running meth today. Alcohol prohibition was the biggest racket of course come legalization Italians and Irish became wealthy, not so much for black people since they didn't have much any rights until MLK came around. The Chinese well they worked like a bastard where the term "sweating like a Chinaman came from" but they earned that reputation on the railroads. Really why the government cracked down on opium.

But you are better off being black than Native American they are killed by police more per capita than black people you just never hear about it...

.The Wounded Knee incident began on February 27, 1973, when approximately 200 Oglala Lakota and followers of the American Indian Movement (AIM) seized and occupied the town of Wounded Knee, South Dakota, on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation.
then of course,
Leonard Peltier (born September 12, 1944) is a Native American activist, a citizen of the Anishinabe & Dakota/Lakota Nations,[1] and member of the American Indian Movement (AIM). In 1977, he was convicted and sentenced to two consecutive terms of life imprisonment for first-degree murder in the shooting of two Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents during a 1975 conflict on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation.
Of course their troubles have not ended and they are worse off than black people. Of course mainstream media barely covered their protests, just recently and they got hit with fire hoses in extremely cold weather giving many non violent protestors hypothermia some where even killed, yet very little media coverage...

We need unity but the media is here to divide us. We hear more about Muslim immigrants than American citizens. Makes no sense to me, but I know government history books are not truthful.

packerfan79

Veteran
They're trying to build a prison system for you and me... Can't you see??
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hCv3uDc3XNs

While I know black people are getting it worse there are many reasons for it. First off many live in the worst parts of major cities. St. Louis has more murders a year than days. Of course black people ain't bringing in the drugs, they own very few boats and airplanes. Rick Ross got his coke from the CIA during the Iran Contra scandal flooding black neighborhoods with crack, I believe that was the time the Bloods and Crips went to war. All that drug money to fight over, of course black market gun sales went through the roof along with the amount of black people in prison.

Reagan probably was racist, shit Clinton was just as bad if not worse "super predators" was Hillary's words as first lady. Of course the drug war only got worse under Obama with record opiate overdoses. Black neighborhoods flooded with Afghan heroin of course that's pretty much everywhere now. I don't live near a big city but I can get plenty of heroin of course lots of black and Hispanic people are coming up from the cities and making news moving larger than average quantities, which is smart since it's worth a hell of a lot more money. Actually how I became a home owner and really no need to worry about selling drugs anymore.

Big problem is white people seem more eager to snitch, the Latins I fucked with were pretty solid. They knew it black people know it but the money is just too good. Of course I knew the white people I sold to so it wasn't so risky nothing worse than a junky rat, probably majority white people but a good connection is usually not from white people so they go to the ghettos get pinched and flip.

Of course the politicians and government officials are not going to drop drugs in their own backyard and the cartels have no control of anything in white neighborhoods.

Basically just a bunch of bullshit brought on by prohibition. Same with alcohol all the ghetto Italians and Irish where some of the biggest bootleggers even when the moonshine was made by people in the mountains not much off on the bikers running meth today. Alcohol prohibition was the biggest racket of course come legalization Italians and Irish became wealthy, not so much for black people since they didn't have much any rights until MLK came around. The Chinese well they worked like a bastard where the term "sweating like a Chinaman came from" but they earned that reputation on the railroads. Really why the government cracked down on opium.

But you are better off being black than Native American they are killed by police more per capita than black people you just never hear about it...

then of course,
Of course their troubles have not ended and they are worse off than black people. Of course mainstream media barely covered their protests, just recently and they got hit with fire hoses in extremely cold weather giving many non violent protestors hypothermia some where even killed, yet very little media coverage...

We need unity but the media is here to divide us. We hear more about Muslim immigrants than American citizens. Makes no sense to me, but I know government history books are not truthful.

I agree with you the medial is the main manipulation tool, universities, and Hollywood round out the tools of control of the masses. Most of the people who engage in the manipulation don't even know they are doing it. It's amazing what people will accept from thier government. People are literally dems ding the repeal of the Bill of rights. Wtf.

Muslims probably do get a harder time here, I think the lack of assimilation has a lot to do with that. Most Americans are horrified by somethings that are normal is Muslim countries.

coldcanna

Veteran
So tired of these used up talking points on race, people's inability to be objective, it's almost beyond debating people cause most are so ignorant. The term racist is thrown around like a football at anyone who has different opinions. Seriously, try to form an opinion that includes facts outside of the original pre-disposition.

Fact: Black people are statistically more likely to be shot by police.
Fact: Black people are statistically more likely to be convicted of a crime.

These are wrong, and BLM has legitimate cause for grievance. Anyone ignoring these facts is ignorant.

On the other side of the coin.

Fact: Violent crime is statistically committed at much higher levels by black men.
Fact: 90% of homicides against blacks are black on black
Fact: Last year, there were 500 white lives taken by blacks, and 229 black lives taken by whites.

Why don't you hear any of this in the news? When the REAL problem is the violent crime and what leads people to this life. One could cherry pick from the figures I presented above and form different opinions like "black people are just more violent" or "the criminal justice system is racist and implicit in the problems". Both are intellectually narrow and ignorant. Both are tribalist. BLM is blaming white people, the other side is blaming black people. Nobody is talking about the real problems. Never saw a single roundtable discussion on CBS or CNN talking about the breakdown of traditional family structures in poor communities (of all colors), never saw anything about bringing good jobs into these communities (decent income is the backbone of self-esteem)

The phrases "systemic racism" and "we need to have a dialogue" are cheap innuendo. We don't need to dialogue, actions need to be taken. Revamp the justice system to weed out well-known problems yes. At some point, people need to stop blaming "the system". If every judge in the world was a bigot, you still would never have to deal with them if you didn't get yourself arrested. At the end of the day, you are your only advocate and that transcends race. I'm a white dude. I caught a couple cases a decade ago that dried up all my savings, ruined my ability to get security clearance for certain career paths, and got sent down a shitty path where no one helped me. Took almost 10 years to get back to a comfortable spot but that's proof it can be done.

This hyper-focus on race is simply making things worse- nobody is saying we should ignore problems. But we should also not try to use what problems exist as a blanket excuse for a broad, multi-faceted problem with millions of actors

CaptainDankness

I agree with you the medial is the main manipulation tool, universities, and Hollywood round out the tools of control of the masses. Most of the people who engage in the manipulation don't even know they are doing it. It's amazing what people will accept from thier government. People are literally dems ding the repeal of the Bill of rights. Wtf.

Muslims probably do get a harder time here, I think the lack of assimilation has a lot to do with that. Most Americans are horrified by somethings that are normal is Muslim countries.

Deep indoctrination, for many, many generations. No matter how many times I prove the Civil War was not about slavery, people still believe the government lies. Or just don't care taxation is tyranny, like the Boston Tea Party never happened in 1773 over tyrannical taxation which led to the American revolution in 1776.

All we wanted to do is be free from tyranny, but the Union wanted western expansion and paid soldiers in green backs for Native American scalps. They didn't have the gold and silver back then but paper, shit we wipe our asses with paper. We now topple governments around the world with paper. This ain't freedom, it's tyranny on a global scale.

We need the entire world to revolt. Most Muslims are probably good people but we put Saddam in power, we put Gaddafi in power and we took Israel from the Palestinians. Of course Russia is part of the problem too which is why global revolution is a must. We take down NATO Russia will pick up the pieces. The language barrier is the biggest problem really and North Koreans can't converse with American people. Shit just the European people have trouble communicating with English speakers. They know America is fucked, they just don't know why and they don't realize their leaders are just as bad as our own.

I don't even know if North Korea is really that bad, we hear so much propaganda and we drop propaganda papers all over their people. Now they are fleeing to South Korea and we see them getting shot, well it could just be treason to turn your back on one of the only nation's to be against the American/EU/Japanese etc. Empire.

I believe it was North Korea that was the only nation to not sign our anti drug UN treaty. Marijuana is legal and smoked freely in North Korea. Sure they are dirt poor but only because the world is against them.

Just a look at London and their CCTV cameras shows what this New World Order is all about. Let alone cell phones recording everything we do everything we say and everywhere we go.

But we have been lied to for generations. Tell a great lie enough times it becomes a historical fact.

coldcanna

Veteran
America takes all the heat for the globalist elites. Of course, our companies profit from the war and bloodshed, but don't for a second think that the ruling elite in Europe aren't high-fiving behind closed doors about everything that's happening. There's just as many European multi-nationals raping the resources of the third world as there are American companies. All the while our young soldiers are scattered throughout the world and dieing in lands unknown to keep the whole system propped up.

Anybody in Europe or America intending to place the crown of evil on the US is living a lie. Just for example, the fact that Switzerland doesn't ever pull the trigger or thrust the dagger to draw blood doesn't expunge the fact that their people live very well because of the trillions in blood money are parked in their banks. So... at the end of the day- are the neutral Swiss actually innocent? I would contest NO

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes....I know that on a topic such as this people tend to get enormously passionate.

...So lets try and keep it civil chaps.

The USA is very much a multi-cultural society, as it was at its inception. The blending of these cultures into the mainstream American life has always been a story of travesty and often success. Some groups blend in faster than others, and some don't seem to blend in at all, which often leads to these systemic divisions, which have caused, and continue to cause so much grief.

Q: What is the solution?.

As the historically largest global melting pot of all nationalities the USA eventually. sometimes over many generations manages to assimilate the majority of its immigrants into 'the American Way'...But some seem to prefer to live on the outside, as outlaws, no matter what creed or colour you are talking about. Some are just peaceful conscientious objectors towards living as the mainstream do, and others aspire to this violent gang-culture, which is glamorized and revered by many who buy into it. Ultimately it leads to many thousands of people getting killed or maimed unnecessarily, and when one colour is disproportionally represented as the perpetrators of these murderous/violent crimes then its bound to set off alarm bells, and cause those most affected victims and potential victims to come to uncomfortable conclusions.....often drawn along racial lines.

Q: So what is the solution.

Judge Dread?

....I really don't know, perhaps its never been ordained for there to ever be one. Even civil unrest is profitable in a capitalist society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts