What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whats this shit?

BigPete

Yesterday I phoned my water company. The man on the phone wasn't too helpful, he suggested that it was dish detergent residue !! I will ring him back and ask for an address to send a sample for analysis. In the meantime I have harvested the 1 plant scrog I had going which seemed to be quite healthy, and provided me with six and a half oz's which is normal for my 1 plant closet grows. I intend to change my style of grow from top fed recirculating in clay pebbles to drain to waste coco.

BigPete

After a second call to my water company asking for an address to send a water sample they told me they wouldn't analyse my water. She said that any water left out for a few days would go cloudy. She told me that spores from the air would germinate on the surface, what even my sample in a jar with a lid on I said? Yes she said.

BigPete

After experimenting with different products, pool shock, zone, H2O2, colloidal silver I found something that keeps my water crystal clear...campdon tablets. I just need to do a test grow to see if there is any negative results. I cant see any potential problems as 1 pill dosage contributes 67 ppm sulfur dioxide to 1 gallon of water but the level of active sulfur dioxide diminishes rapidly as it reacts with chlorine and chloramine.