What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help w co2 not reaching desired ppms

Dr. J

Hello happy New Years amigos! I was setting up my new autopilot apc2200, but after an hour being on my 20x20x10 room was bogging between 700-1000 it never reached 1400. I have the autopilot connected to a titan regulator and after putting the specs in the calculator it said about 7 psi I believe for 40 minuets on. The regulator was super cold and had a little bit of frost on it. Anyone have any similar problems or advice it would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Limeygreen

Veteran
I am not familiar with your set up, the regulator or small units, that psi sounds fine to me though. You may consider reducing air exchanges, I am not sure how often you are doing them so you would need to see how that would affect your temperature and humidity, too many spikes could lead to mildew, botrytis etc. if you reduce too much.

Are you able to recirculate the exhaust in your room then use a smaller exhaust to reduce the total air exchange of the room to keep a stable environment?

Dr. J

Thanks for the help amigos! I found a huge slit down the tubing!!!! I had all the fans off an I heard something whistling so I cut out the slit tied it up and have been at 1450 since! Once again appreciate the responses!

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Co2 is wasted every time your fans kick on, you'll save a ton of money if you put in air conditioning. Check out the thread in my sig below

Latest posts

Latest posts