What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Problems after reorganizing albums

Mohadib

Veteran
Hello everyone,

A while ago I reorganiszed my albums, which involved moving pictures, that I have already posted in different threads, to other/new folders. Consequently the pictures I've moved don't show up in the respective posts any more.

Now, when I edit any of the affected posts, the old image-links do not show up in the editing window, so I cannot delete them etc.
When I then insert the new image-links to the post and hit the "Save Changes"-button, I'm told that my post contains too many images. So, obviously the 'system' acts as if the old image-links are still present, but I cannot manipulate them in any way.

Is there any way to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance :thank you:

Mohadib

Veteran
Issue solved!

As it turns out, while in edit-mode, one must move the curser to very end of the respective post (again: there's no visible links!) and hit the "Backspace"-key until the curses jumps to the end of what is visibly contained in the post. Apparently the old image-links are still there; they're just not visble.
Afterwards, you can simply paste the new image-links into the post and proceed as usual.

Latest posts

Latest posts