What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

B

Bird~friend

Surprised Max beat Ortega!
His face bruised heavily.

Could'nt watch or Download the ufc 131, cus the laptop went bust around the time, nor was utube offering much.

Twitter notified me , :rolleyes: sigh, my bad

Chappi

Going to see UFC 232 at the Forum, let me know if you’re going too!

Rooting for Jones because America but I really want Gus to win. I also think Nunes takes it, Cyborg is going to get picked apart. Nunes is like Mike Tyson with a vagina!

B

Bird~friend

My Laptop computer went bust recently SO as yet not seen the results , reckon jbj won by ko/tko same with Cyborg.

Did the pussycat Cat' win !? (-:
Smart card.

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

At the forum Chappi? Am Lost

Not the giveaway here as Expected
Trying to avoid the results. :)

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cyborg got her wiring fried. Did not expect that at all. Jones had no real problem with Gus as expected. Gus did land some punches but nothing too serious to stop Jones at all.

Jones is top LHW now and likely till he gets too old or gets tired of it all. Cormier is good but not quite up to his level and aging quick.

B

Bird~friend

Cyborgs strikeing was still awesome but so was Nune's
Nunes landed! Goodnight Cyborg. Spectacular Credibility is now nunes's

-
update and not on topic (surprise) because i know you see.
we you are all the sons and daughters. Heavily loved

lots of my life certain film quotes have been often with me .

like brave from heaven mighty gong (tuff turf) .
Cannn you DigggGGGG iiiiiiiiiiiiit , I t (warriors ) (update)

resurrect

thx.

-
last i ever have too say on the subject. (some amendments to make tho)

not understanding versions but this is from the king james version: Genesis 2:27 so God created man in his own image,in the image of God created he him,male and female created he them.

Last edited:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Cyborg got her wiring fried. Did not expect that at all. Jones had no real problem with Gus as expected. Gus did land some punches but nothing too serious to stop Jones at all.

Jones is top LHW now and likely till he gets too old or gets tired of it all. Cormier is good but not quite up to his level and aging quick.
... true

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cyborg did not respect Nunes power. Coming forward like a bull works until it does not. First solid punch Nunes landed stunned Cyborg and it went downhill fast. I am not sure if Cyborg has fought anyone with that kind of power, Nunes accuracy was top notch as well.

I think if Cyborg had fought more cautiously she would have had a chance. Next time....

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Been a boxing fan since Clay knocked out Liston....have watched MMA since the start....one thing I have learned over the years.....every fighter has so many fights and they are done....

Tyson vs Douglass Leonard vs Norris on and on.

Chappi

Ryan hall did some crazy roll to a heel hook on BJ, it was so fast you would have missed it if you blinked. BJ need to retire.

Cat got eye poked with a toe...they stopped the fight but not before Anderson got some goodbye punches in on her.

Mendez came out strong but got destroyed by Volkanovski.

Condit Chiesa was a battle but new school move of one handed kimora by Chiesa won the fight. Condit used to be a killer man, not sure if he’ll ever come back.

Nunes did as I expected, traded blows but has the power and accuracy to take Cyborg out. It’s no wonder Cyborg’s been dodging her for a while now with this “Brazilian shouldn’t fight Brazilian shit” Hope Nunes finally gets the recognition she deserves.

Jones vs Gus...obvious that Jones was just powerful af, I wonder why...but regardless Gus was never ae to find his range or really put Jones in any danger, in fact I thing DC was doing a lot better against Jones before he ate that kick and still probably the only one that can beat him. Pictogram or no pictogram Jones is too much for anyone in this division. Fucking cheater lol

Chappi

attachment.php

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

I'd like too see CMG vs Cowboy Cerronee.
Just saying

Last edited:

Malato

I feel if it's the best version of Conor, Cowboy is gonna get beat up. But like Dana says after you make 100 million it's kinda hard to get punched in the face, so I just don't know if his minds still in the game.

B

Bird~friend

ok so im writing from this old bruised and battered ish (what words to use!!%$£) computer (sorry about not the best grammer, this doesnt help but this is my only writing life line.cannot speak to D.A.D because what i say makes him very angry or at me Not really his fault as is so much in the world - my brother is best left not hearing from me too because of rage.
i cannot fluently write because of my current state.

PLease bear wilth me time is imminent and the american people i love as all

i see i can go of track hear easily

let me just sai i me speak of myself cus i am one of us i am 1 of us i am one of us i am one of us i am one of us etc etc

for months weeks now ive heard as do now a helicopter - thats coming down to pick me up - this comes from you usa -donald trumpo? woooOO eyh.

i will get back to topic soon. a little relief is allish you see i live alone and the house is in a dire state which leaves most common to me people EiK angry at me which makes things worse.

no matter what be upon me in the future from people - BLESS YOU there is nothing that cant be handled , made clear.

i will post (AND COPY ) this so far SO yea chappi 20/20 is a good place . but radio says (and child) i will stay with my soul thx. so up to you.

ive copied now hope i can post

B

Bird~friend

yay

so now ill amend this post. you guys US ppl are so precious and loved .EVERYBODY is. Everything. There is so many mistakes on the world. tim,e time time.

ONE mistake d a a d
make s he dont know hes doing AND HUrst ish to say, ,get out i hear.
when i have told him im the next jesus christ - he has said uncontrollably (??? really) he sai jesus FFuckin CHHHrist BLA BLA

arhhg - UP and in aree precious to us , to us people.

please dont mix words of ,, dirt words with clean. sorry i cannot am not doing better god

----
2nd verse same as the first (started saying that VERBALLY alot EYYYHHH!!!! :-D )

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

(-: ...2nd verse same as the first (whoopeee GoldBerg) Eik BUT LOL

seriously. That film Ghost. ALL GOOD IS TRUE , but i mean COME ON is a precafise (spelt wrong!^%^&) A start. that dude on the train tho, Well there aint no pushing when we cross over etc. . ..... . . :woohoo: i think you know. :)

me must be set free tho,,, comin comin ,feeling better already.
----

of what you YOU YOU love. THAT IS LOVE :)))))))) is a start.

erm , :) , shall listen to the music links while having a cig and drinki T
the rainbow link was modified by god btw. what this means. you know but i shall say. is a pact by god to us what was done wont be repeated but BUT but Now is here under the rainbow. I mportant to listen and watch the link for correct Perception

Latest posts

Latest posts