What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Searching for the Best OG (Biker Kush V2.0)

ipot

Number1 came out to about 5.2 ounces dry ready to smoke. I got around 17oz from 3 plants in 5 gallons. I really underestimated number1. smell is crazy. I cant wait to see that in the second round.

Cookie is perking back up.

Im not going to put them in my soil mix until right before flower. They veg just fine with regular ffof so far.

Im going to go from 3gal. to 5gal veg a few days, then flower. That gave me 5+ozs from number2. I did also veg in my soil mix so that could effect it too. I will see.

Last edited:

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Looking forward to your Casper grow and the second time round for the bikers. That Casper is a strain I really want!

I would love to know your thoughts on the cookie too. I got a couple packs of cookie hybrids. I heard some accusations that it is a fashion strain and produces very few keepers in hybrids!

yts farmer

Veteran
Anybody have experience with exotic genetics? Im thinking about orange cream or grease monkey bannana cream. blackberry cream might be good too.

There's a grow journal named "grow journal" in the uk forum done by Highburyway and he ran a banana cream.

Your plants look top shelf grade a+, well done.

Peace.

Last edited:

ipot

How they smoking now Ipot? Mine are 7 weeks and smelling like straight up og.

Smokes like a good og. I can smoke it all day everyday. I just harvested that forumcut cookie a ndit is just on another level compared to my biker phenos. Number 2 is close. The effects are basically the same in strenght im mostly talking the taste smell bag appeal type shit. I could just be high on the cookie because I been smoking og kosher/biker for the past year. lol.

ipot

I needed an immediate calcium source so I said fuck it and bought some cal/mag liquid juice. just started using it a couple days ago.

I am about to harvest a bunch of number2, already did one, they wont be as good as I wanted I had way too many clones and had to rush them. I got some number4 and 1s that are at like 3 weeks that should be great. Some number2s coming up that should be great as well.

I dont feel like uploading pics now. Click that instagram link to see video/photos

Then Also I finally repotted those casper. Had zero room for them. they should start to take off. 5 of them in 2 gallons. Tall and stretched with one little runt.

Truthful

That Forum Cookie a tough one to beat in those categories lol I have harvested my Biker phenos and have them curing up in jars now took a couple nugs off each to burn and the flavors were really tasty and kushy without curing. I don't see many pics or grows of the Casper OG, that's one of the strains I really wanted to try from thaDocta.

ipot

I wont be able to flower out these casper ogs. Anybody in the portland area want them hit me up. I have six of them I dont want to kill them.

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Also, since you seem to know your og's will you be plan on running anything from rare dankness? I just flipped my scotts og.

ipot

WOW these pictures are amazing. Really nice, good job dude. Im trying to improve my photography game.... how do you do it ? Im guessing during dark cycle, with good DSLR and flash ?

Hell no lol. I took all these pictures with a galaxy s5 the lighting was a bright ass lamp. 🤣😂🤣

I never got to grow any rate dankness.

Had to kill everything smh.

ipot

I don't think I ever said anything about the quality. This shit is easily some of the best weed I ever smoked period. Hands down.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
hey i got 2 phenos @ipot pm me for cu...
shit will purp to black if you drop below 65 at night
really nice lemon or orange earthy kush terps, im guessing a 21ish tHC well rounded after a 4 week cure
drops the pigments on curing looks blackish now
good hashy heavy smoke
really really shines imn a swisher
but with a clean bowl will blow wigs back

Latest posts

Latest posts