What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OVERGROW THE JUNGLE!!!! 2016

About to get it crackin! :yay:

BMynlap.jpg

Newborn babies in the front, clone mothers in the background.
Gonna keep these in half a liter cups in the greenhouse for the next couple of weeks.
Strains
Clones:
Grand Daddy Purp (GDP)
Blueberry Hashplant (Bodhi)
AK-47 (Serious)
Qrazy Train (TGA)
Bubba’s Gift (HSO)

707 Truthband (HSO)
Amherst Sour Diesel (HSO)

F2's & Crosses:
Fire Alien Kush (Raskal OG)
TheREM (Sin City)
Mountain Temple (Bodhi)
Wish Mountain (Bodhi)
The REM (Sin City)
Cujo Cookies
GDP x Bay Lotus
Dream Beaver x Stardawg
The REM x White Nightmare (Sin City)
Yeti OG x (lucky dip) (Dream Beaver / Bay Lotus)

First of all, thank you to the amazing people of these forums for enabling me to do this :thank you:

Last edited:
This is my first grow of such a scale, I've wanted to do this for awhile. This is a massive guerilla grow. I am going to have roughly 100 girls at my main spot. My second spot (that's is partially constantly flooded) is not too far away and is going to be home to something of a similar scale. Both spots have small streams running by them.

Currently, I am clearing my main spot, dealing with these huge walnut trees right now, there's a few of them. The soil looks excellent. I am going to be growing in raised beds in non-amended soil, hopefully that's going to prevent any walnut roots toxicity issues, cause they're massive, digging them out and removing them is out of the question. That's a photo from last week, just for a vague idea. Previously, the entire place was covered by these small trees and shrubs:
02uX3cH.jpg

Once I clear it up, the entire place might amount to ~350-400 sq.m. / 4000 sq. feet.

I am located at 43N, pretty nice climate
LAtCFD6.png

LpbYN9r.png

All feedback will be highly appreciated!
:tiphat:

Manivelle

Veteran
hey i'm on 43°n too :) . did you have a warm november during the past years ?

can you tell me more about the bay lotus please ? how it perform outdoor flowering time etc..

Last edited:

klint

Veteran
OvergrowDaWorld is right. They dont get enough light thats why the branches are so long. Try to put this light lower if possible. Good luck bro :)

Yeah I appreciate the feedback, I recognized that they were getting etiolated, so they were moved to the greenhouse asap. The funny part is that the light they were under is 400w?! But still, got moved to the greenhouse and the weather got cloudy etc. They are healthy enough in terms of etiolation, standing straight even if I mess with them.

However I am not sure if you paid attention to the last picture I posted. The real issue is with the leaves being all deformed... Strange af, I have to figure out wtf before I start the new batch as it seems that I will have to do that.
If you have an idea what's going on, please go to my thread regarding the issue:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7463134#post7463134
jKBu4OO.jpg

Last edited:

klint

Veteran
Hmmm every seedlings looks like this or just couple? For me it looks like some kind of mutation. But im not sure.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

what strain is it ? if its all sorts of strains you got yourself a issue .
if its just one strain then pull the mutants . how many is there?

definitely need sort that light out and more than likely start fresh lot perhaps ? since you aren't too committed into them ?

Last edited:
It's a bunch of strains, all strains are hit by whatever this is. I am thinking is some sort of fungus or some shit, cause it was really hot and humid in the greenhouse when I moved them in, then it became cloudy and chilly... and I have a few FAK's going on, started in the same dirt that are fine. Truth be told, there's some weird leave curling going on there too, but nothing major at all.

Thing with the light was that I don't have space in the grow room, I saw it wasn't working well, so I took them out in the greenhouse and it's been pretty cloudy since...

That was my earlier batch, like 180 seedlings or so, I'd say good 80% are hit. I am gonna take out my mother plants out as soon as the weather allows and start a new lot in the grow room and adjust the light. I'll sterilize the soil in the microwave this time...

The only thing different that I done here is I added microelements to the mix. But what bothers me is that nobody seems to know what's happening here. So I am a bit nervous.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

high grade seed raising mix mate , i checked what your using in your thread . i wouldn't be raising my seedlings in it .

yep restart , not the end of the world . good luck

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
You shouldnt need to sterilize your soil.
Ide start over with much better soil, like a 50/50 mix of Light Warrior mixed with HappyFrog. Then up-pot to 1gln pots of HappyFrog. Then up-pot to Ocean Forest soil when they get rootbound in the 1gln pots.

S

Stone House

I agree with Overgrow, start over with his recommendation.

I think your issue is soil related, possibly a virus in the soil.

I once had a bunch of seedlings that looked like yours but were older (3-4 weeks) turns out in my case it was thrips.

tech1234

How much (volume) of soil are they in? I just had an issue with sprouting in a tray. solved it by putting them into solo cups. seems there is a minimum amount to soil they require...

The Revolution

Veteran
Sucks ur having issues w the seedlings.hope you get it sorted and continue on. I'm having issues starting seeds outdoors at about 42n due to cold night time temps still in may, and fungus gnat larvae. I will also be running dozens of varieties outdoors including fire alien kush f2 and a bunch of others. I'm subscribed to see how ya do. Good luck and I wish u a bountiful harvest in the fall.

Latest posts

Latest posts