What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MOSCA

the gnome

Veteran
since Mosca's forum is no longer in the vendors forums the admins have said ok to starting this thread in its place :tiphat:
this is a Mosca only thread so anyone else posting up anything Mosca please do it here.

last year I picked up OTM x IBG x2
OTM x Chem4 x2
and 1 pak of C-99BX1

10 days ago I put C99 and a pak of C4 in water
24hrs later the otm x Chem4 had tails and went into soil.
48hrs after hittin the dirt they had all popped above ground! :dance013:
I think this has to be a personal best record
I got 8 for 10 on the germ count
picture.php

the C99BX1s all popped tails in less than 48hrs and were into soil.
they all broke ground about 3 days ago, really slow.
i thought i had a dud pak but ended up getting 10 for 10.
I was just about to give up on em but i always let seeds go in soil for 2wks before tossing in the towel
oh yeah!...doesn't get better than that eh :plant grow:
picture.php

3 days ago i put the other pak of OT x ibg in water then in soil
waiting to see what I get...
I screwed up and i may have possibly 2, 1 for sure BOG sour lifesavers in with them.
last winter i grew out the other pak of otmibg and was very impressed with what I got.
also grew out Tsi Fly and again, top shelf gear!

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
Hell yeah! You know I'm in. Can't wait to see your ladies' progress, really looking forward to how the OTM x Chem#4 turns out! I will be posting my Mosca contributions here as they come...

I'll have some more OTM x Arcata Trainwreck here shortly, about to flip a couple more phenos, then also some others of the OTM project will be on deck!

Until then, in honor of Mosca, I bring a couple of photos of my two C99bx1 keepers. The #3 has the sweet pineapple aroma/flavor, #1 is more on the mango/fruit punch side but has a soaring/giggly high like no other, the ladies love it :tiphat: Both are quite frosty in nature :)

C99BX1 #1
picture.php

C99BX1 #3
picture.php

Bring on the Mosca!! Aside from the OTM crosses, I have had much interest in the "Fly" strains... Particuarly Sonic Fly. Would love if anyone has any shots!

Cheers!

billyblog

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I only ever did his C99 BX1....pretty damn good stuff!
Bred a bundle of 'em recently and retained an ultimate pheno out of 4 packsl

billy

the gnome

Veteran
oh yeah holdin!
those c99bx1s look top notch!
after seeing yours I know i'll strike gold in a few months

so, woke up and 1st thing i always go to the seed trays to see what came up overnite.
looked in and here's a new born otm x ibg smiling back :)

Bring on the Mosca!! Aside from the OTM crosses, I have had much interest in the "Fly" strains... Particuarly Sonic Fly. Would love if anyone has any shots!

i picked up tsi fly last year as an after thought after seeing pics
they kill it,
producers with big buds(1/4lb per) and a kick to go with it.

picture.php

picture.php

Is c99 gone for good?

the c99s are still around but the BX1s are out of stock everywhere,
they never last long
BUT
i picked up 2 paks of C99bx1s @seedbays weekend special,
$40 a pak
otm crosses were $70, nearly 1/2 off!
i picked up another otm x ibg and a pak of the bubba too :)

I would check again this weekend, they may run again

there goes edro

Veteran
I got Mocsa's C99 on the way! Also took advantage of Seedbay's Weekend Special. I'd be a fool passing up those trich covered, fruity buds for only 40.00 a pack!! So far so good Gnome! Good Luck and happy growing! !

the gnome

Veteran
Hola' edro
that was a helluva lot of great deals eh,
I blew my $eed wad for the year lol!

it may run again
so people

EDITED FOR: NO MOSCA, ONLY REZ GEAR THIS WEEKEND 12/7
check it out this weekend

Last edited:

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
Hell yeah!
I just scored 2 packs of the c99 bx, fucking pumped.
They are first in line my next seed pop.

Found some awesome fruit punch females, and an even better pineapple candy male in the C99BX stock. I have some Sonic Fly and some Fire Fly to try out sometime as well... That may happen sooner than later!

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
I had a couple killer tropical fruit phenos in the f1, super tasty. I ordered a pack of the azucar a couple weeks ago on weekend special, but its looking like my money got ganked. I always wanted to try the machacar as well. hope all is well with Mosca

there goes edro

Veteran
Mosca's Machacar

Mosca's Machacar

I had a couple killer tropical fruit phenos in the f1, super tasty. I ordered a pack of the azucar a couple weeks ago on weekend special, but its looking like my money got ganked. I always wanted to try the machacar as well. hope all is well with Mosca

Yeah Don, I couldn't resist adding Machacar to the seed stash. TW x C99!! Sounds like a tasty combo to me. Something tells me there's a keeper in my pack. Time will tell. Is there anyone that has smoked Machacar before. Would love to hear a description of the high and effect...

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Gnome beautiful plant, really special we on seed bay!
I would try Mosca C99bx1, into the freezer I have a OTM #1xChem #4 package and I am very interested ...any news from this strain?
Thanks so much for the info.

kaneboy

ive got 1 otm growing right now has the twisted leaves and red stems and is starting to smell like blueberries sure be interesting to see how she ends up

the gnome

Veteran
Hey Gnome beautiful plant, really special we on seed bay!
I would try Mosca C99bx1, into the freezer I have a OTM #1xChem #4 package and I am very interested ...any news from this strain?
Thanks so much for the info.

hi LK,
I popped my 1 year old paks of ot x chem4 and C99BX1 a few weeks ago from.
germ was 8/10 Chem4 and 10 for 10 c99 but the c99s didn't sprout for 10 days
this is my 1st run with both,
if they're anything like my last run with ot x ibg and tsi fly in the pic above, better hang on to your butt!! lol

here's the otchem4 relocated last nite to their new 1 gallon home
picture.php

oh yeah!
nice big fat chunky leaves with hardly any stretch.

I luv my the HO T5s,
plants stack soooo nice-n-tite 3" from the 6500K bulbs.

this is my 1st rodeo w/Co2 and they are a hummin
now that they hit the 1000w ultra sun 7500K bulbs they are going to Xplode, you won't think they're the same plants in a week

picture.php

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Thanks for the invite, gnome. Sent my pack of otib into the h2o for popping last night. There were 14 beans in the pack; 4 of which were tiny, black, and appeared unviable. The rest of the beans were of various sizes, shapes, and colors without much uniformity. Honestly, the small collection resembles a safari pack than a worked strain. Half of the beans floated and the rest immediately sank to the bottom of the cup.

*crossed fingers*

the gnome

Veteran
mine looked the same way too, i was disappointed and figured the little whitish ones were no good but i ended up 9 for 10
i runt and 1 male so I was good with it :)
just popped the other pak from last year, got 5 for 10 and rest are still in soil.

the C99bx1 pak cracked in 24 hrs, into dirt and finally popped the soil 12 days later... 10 for 10
the otchem4 was 24hrs in water and into soil and 48hrs later 8 were above ground :good:

the gnome

Veteran
oh yeah!
nice big fat chunky leaves with hardly any stretch.

I luv my the HO T5s,
plants stack soooo nice-n-tite 3" from the 6500K bulbs.

T5s are the best bulbs for propagation imo
i get the tightest stacking using them.
my 1st was a used 6bulber.
i get it down a couple inches from the tops and put a 6" clip on fan
on the end of the housing and they thrive!
when i saw how fantastic the plants were i ordered another T-5 unit an 8bulber this time, then another... and another lol.

Ive had plants in veg ready for the 1000w MHs but sometimes delays crop up and kept em under the T5s. they work good up to about 24 inches but realistically i like to keep no longer than 12" if i have to.
picture.php

:dance013:
picture.php

picture.php

HarleyJammer

Veteran
+1 on T5's for veggin'. With the new scrog net that will be implented in the near future I will be picking up a 1k mh bulb. Any suggestions?