What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Beanhoarder Seeds?

mexicani-ar

Beanhoarder F13 x C99

Beanhoarder F13 x C99

This line needs a easier name , in my garden I will call these 13.99 .

Attachments

• 20160510_070417.jpg
    20160510_070417.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 20

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't think i'll try and recreate Sweet Tooth, but I am working with Breeder Steve's Shiskaberry (the F1 of Shiskheberry red/yellow x DJ Shorts epic blueberry male) and Ustad's Shiskaberry 3 F2. I'm hunting for a couple specific traits of the afghan Red/Yellow , to isolate for outcrossing for both an outdoor breeding program and an indoor SOG.
I'll probably be grabbing one of BH's Freeze crosses and there's a couple others I'm interested in. Chimera's blockhead OP is one I'd like to grab a few packs of while it's still around too.

Just in case you may be interested...
Chimeras Grapefruit x Blueberry is basically Sweet Tooth #1 or 1.1...

TheOutlawTree

The whole row is freeze x 99, I'm surprised at how much spacing there is between nodes, I like that, especially considering its early finish. A lot of people here in Cali think their only option for early strains are pure indicas or Afganis that are super bushy, and a pain in the neck to prune if you do full season.

I'm real happy with my male search, it just so happens that one of the better structured / bigger yielding males- has that super strong grapefruit / pine smell that I was after. There's also one out of the 50 that actually has visible trichomes frosting the smaller leaves between pollen sacks- but it's lanky in structure and has more of a faint fruity smell...I'm guessing it's c99 dominant.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 20

browntrout

Veteran
Those look awesome! Very nice!

having experience with both strains I can say that most of the stretch you are seeing is from the C99. Freeze has a bit but mostly in flower, more so than most indicas.

I do think you are seeing a bit of stretch from lighting as well

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
The whole row is freeze x 99, I'm surprised at how much spacing there is between nodes, I like that, especially considering its early finish. A lot of people here in Cali think their only option for early strains are pure indicas or Afganis that are super bushy, and a pain in the neck to prune if you do full season.

I'm real happy with my male search, it just so happens that one of the better structured / bigger yielding males- has that super strong grapefruit / pine smell that I was after. There's also one out of the 50 that actually has visible trichomes frosting the smaller leaves between pollen sacks- but it's lanky in structure and has more of a faint fruity smell...I'm guessing it's c99 dominant.

awesome man!! hope you come back at harvest time with some more pics :D

A

Ashin'Kusher

I seen that MisterD,
I was looking at the "Sour D x SSH" cross.

Mmmm Sour Haze!!
:woohoo:

knuckles

Veteran
I ordered a few of the new SSH crosses and a couple others, I will document them here,very soon..really enjoyed the BH xC99.

HeriMarry

Anyone try his ssh bubblegum pheno x god bud? Whenever I see this cross , it reminds me of sugarpunch. I think I'm going to grab a pack an search for a mate for my SP girl.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Those look awesome! Very nice!

having experience with both strains I can say that most of the stretch you are seeing is from the C99. Freeze has a bit but mostly in flower, more so than most indicas.

I do think you are seeing a bit of stretch from lighting as well

You right man, and freeze dom are very light sensitive!

I never put freeze outside before early june at least, here at 46N lat. Otherway they start flowering to early, and then try to reveg while late june show off. That just fucked'em, they also really don't like that.

Bump to get "member" status with the 50 posts! so i can pm Clarence & Old Pink about how to how to pay with with western union and/or moneygram. I Have sent over 50 emails to "support" with no response! on 4 money orders i have mailed, & they have not been shipped out yet! I'm guessing they are lost or stolen. Tricky

so far ive been pretty impressed with my beanhoarder seeds

i ordered packs of

c99 cross mix
haze cross mix
blockhead cross mix
black widow cross mix

so far ive had some good females

i got two of the hazes half way through flowers and the blockheads are nice as well at about 4 weeks in. the c99 has been more males and haven't had one go in flowering yet but hopefully i find one. Some black widow crosses just went into flowers

His plants have been really healthy, growing really good and the second best in the garden, only behind the Chimera Ultamix seeds i got going.

I would suggest beanhoarder to anyone. Especially for those prices.

No hype, known genetics, no bullshit, cheap

I'll post some pictures of the plants around harvest. if i remember

TheOutlawTree

Freeze x 99 looking nice... I've got 25 out there in 400's... Looks like around half are already in flower and a bunch of others just starting to stretch so should be early to mid September finish on these here in Cali. Been so busy at the farm pruning etc, gotta get these plants labeled and cloned still so I can keep my favorites

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 22

D3pthCharg3

so far ive been pretty impressed with my beanhoarder seeds

i ordered packs of

c99 cross mix
haze cross mix
blockhead cross mix
black widow cross mix

so far ive had some good females

i got two of the hazes half way through flowers and the blockheads are nice as well at about 4 weeks in. the c99 has been more males and haven't had one go in flowering yet but hopefully i find one. Some black widow crosses just went into flowers

His plants have been really healthy, growing really good and the second best in the garden, only behind the Chimera Ultamix seeds i got going.

I would suggest beanhoarder to anyone. Especially for those prices.

No hype, known genetics, no bullshit, cheap

I'll post some pictures of the plants around harvest. if i remember

Can you please comment a bit more on the Haze crosses, I have a couple to start for the upcomming full moon. Pix would rock. Thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts