What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis cures psoriasis (with pics)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I get the same from my doc. There all morons.. First its Dermatitis then its Psoriasis now where back to dermatitis..

rocket high

Veteran
Glad this thread has popped up :biggrin: ive have bad psoriasis,have done for 7 years and seems to get worse with time its all over my face,scalp,legs,back ..you name it basically.
I use steroid creams as well but they do thin the skin over time and that makes you susceptible to UVA/UVB rays ...i would deffo like a natural alternative and this ticks the box ;)

I too would like to know your ratio's to make the topical cream.. when i find out, i'll keep yous guys updated on the treatment progress.

Great experiment :)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im going to make some as well but I will use Honey Oil instead of bubble.. I will use olive oil as the application medium.. I just need to find a starting recipe ..

mr.brunch

Veteran
thank you for this. roughly how much oil are you using relative to hash?
are you eating capsules as well or just using the paste topically?

G

guest 77721

Awesome!!!

I had a similar experience. I had a psoriasis spot on my belly about the size of a silver dollar and I put steroid cream on it several times a day for a whole winter.

I made a topical ointment using iso extract with a 48 hour soaking time and mixed it with hemp oil. Within 3 days the sore was completely healed and has never come back. This spot would reoccur every winter.

shmalphy

Veteran
A lot of questions about ratios, I guess I should have measured it lol.

I really just used enough coconut oil to dissolve the hash. It doesn't fully dissolve, but becomes like a grainy paste. I just massage that into the affected areas.

While it isn't "gone" yet it is so much less noticable and less itchy and flaky that I would consider it as healed as I have ever seen it since I got psoriasis in the 4th grade.

Honey oil should work just as good, probably better. I am going to make up a qwet, I had some the other day and applied it topically to one spot, and it worked well, but it was difficult to spread. I would like to make more and formulate a lotion out of it. I made the caps to eat but just tried it on my psoriasis because it was itchy as hell!

I used to use HALOBETASOL, and I got the thinning skin, I would bleed from almost anything. I also got a unibrow (hyperthrichosis), hypopigmentation, and I also got chronic recurring folliculitis that was baffling the doctors, (never good when the doc says, I need someone else to take a look at this, and the second doc stands there looking at you in shock) They said it was probably from swimming in a lake, years later I learned it was from the steroids...

I agree that doctors are total fools who's job it is to keep you from being well. If you were well, how would they make any money?

Photorikki

Nothing but the sun has worked for my psoriasis.
It is all over my entire body. YUCK!
Blotchy skin, angry red spots and white skin flakes stopped my love life cold!
Getting naked in front of someone used to be such an easy thing to do. . .

I have wanted to use oil topically and believe it will work wonders.
But how to make enough and at what strength?

I'll be following your thread for any info such as that.
Keep moving forward & Good Luck!!

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been making topical oils for a while now, and it is amazing the number of ailments that see relief from it. I get muscles spasms from a spinal injury, and it helps with that as well as my psoriasis and inflammation. I gave some to a friend with plantars fasciitis, and it gave her the only relief that she has found. Several people have had it help with their arthritis and general muscle soreness.

I started with olive oil, but found that coconut oil absorbs much more quickly and with little residue. I have been using 2 grams of sugar trim/leaf per ounce of oil with good results.

sso

Veteran
i wonder how just taking a bunch of leaves and crushing them into coconut oil would work. maybe heating it in the oven for awhile.

B

BrnCow

You've seen some results and psoriasis sufferers are all ears. Maybe people need to be a bit more scientific and need to list strains, brands of oils used, and some measurements so they can duplicate your methods and amounts with same strains. This is important enough to stay on it until you establish a conclusion of weather it is a help or a cure. A help will be much appreciated and a cure will be a god send to many people.

shmalphy

Veteran
I used 4oz leaf, dried and crumbled then mixed by hand to get 4 grams of hash. The strains were Deep Funk (Sour D x Deep Chunk) and some crosses I made.

Really, if you have a kif grinder, throw some kif into some cocnut oil and see how it works, let us know. I wouldn't over complicate this. The herb heals.

This post says it best
much of the topical applications do not work because they are too weak. i make a topical inspired mathematically and technically by the biblical formula for "Holy Anointin Oil". i call it just that. the recipe follows:

Holy Anointing Oil, topical version

x = hash oil
.3x = coconut oil
x/15 = cinnamon bark oil
x/15 = cinnamon leaf oil
x/15 = myrrh oil
.1x = emu oil
.01x = jojoba oil

you may omit all but the first two ingredients. i would be a little cautious of the cinnamon for your application. heat the hash oil to at 100 degrees before adding and mixing the remaining ingredients.

i know from personal experience, this works.

outdoordreams

Great thread..................So I have a friend who is experimenting with salves up in Vancouver BC and he is finding great results, which we will share shortly. Including using salves on skin moles.

I will get his exact reciepe to share, but he was talking about evaporating the water from the bubblehash process to extract the water soluble terpines. these seem to have an IMPORTANT EFFECT.

Medical Marijuana is Exploding!

rocket high

Veteran
I dont understand the ratio's in your quote Shmalphy ? is it one part hash and 3 parts coconut oil .. im confused.com lol

moses wellfleet

Veteran
i wanna go out and contract psoriasis just so i can test this remedy... seriously, amazing news i am sure there are other ailments that can be cured by our favorite plant... keep experimenting people!... big up to you smalphy!

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
i recently made a extract with olive oil, i then mix it with beeswax and coconut oil. I add eucalyptus to help mask the weed smell, as the olive oil is very potent smelling. (i used 16oz of trim for 32fluid oz of olive oil).
So far im extremely happy with its effectiveness