What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepal-India (H.P.)´09

tintala

If you are going to plan a trip- go trekking

If you are going to plan a trip- go trekking

Man, I've always wanted to go to Nepal. The pictures are beautiful, the stories are great, the hash is delicious!! How did you plan your trip? Travel agent?
Also, how was the food? Are the people nice?

Peace and love, bro!

It's the most glorious activity in Nepal, due to the amount of cannabis fields you see all over , some cultivated some not, but trekking is the best, the HIMALAYA the most gorgeous. there is a vast amount of hemp being culitvated for commercial. Nepal is vast , beautiful and very versatile with over 100 languages and where BUDDHA was born. THe hashish is hands down , the best.
the people are very friendly, know how to host (for the most part) , and the food incredible, must try the momo.

here is a video of some cannabis in Nepal I made. more to come.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxTY9kQjd-4

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Hey all..

Love all the pics ElRubio and others... I've spent about 4 years in India and Nepal.. Hopefully going back for just a short stay very very soon :abduct: ... as in the next few months...

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Wow brethren! Just amazing to see pictures of ganja menus, pictures, and clubs from back in the day, and in Nepal no less!! Much respect and many blessings for sharing...:rasta:

p.s. Is that you helping that nepali out??:D

Hi bro, great pics, i cant wait to go to Nepal again.
I think you mean those pics below..How we can go back to the 70´s bro??:)

Namaste tintala :wave: Absolutely beautiful your country for sure. I left a portion of my soul there.

Best wishes.

Hashish-shop-Kathmandu-1973.jpg

edencard.jpg

edencardback.jpg

3444712317_c76b1e7b09_o.jpg

tintala

AS you can see above the pics of HASH SHOPs

AS you can see above the pics of HASH SHOPs

NEpal was th every first amsterdam, BUT BETTER! Back in the 70's one could try hash in these shops and their leisure without the pursuant law and prohibition, a safe place to buy and try hash and pollen in Kathmandu, till the good ole USA paid the then king BIRENDRA, 40 million $$ usa, to make hash illegal so that tourist would stop smuggling it.

These hash shops were the best thing in their day...

where did you get these photos EUGENE?

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
They are dimajones' photos, he posted right above me brother:D
p.s.
Yes, I agree it sucks that the Us of A was able to convince Nepal to eradicate ganja back in the 70's... It's a shame! I wonder what the scene in Nepal would be like today if the government never banned mj....

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
WOW ! i can t get enough of watching those picts ! thanks mate !!!!! they are great, the fields, the hashs, the seeds !!!! can t wait to see some popping around !

i maybe have already asked you, but did you find any blueberry smelling sativas around there ? i know there are some, but i bet it s only few individuals, still i ld love to find one or few seeded !

dimajones, those are really nice too ! the hash shop, with all those nepal balls... damn it, fucking prohibition !

i m looking forward to be in nepal, so nice hashs and buds... and wild sativas of course !

Tintala thanks for the tips !

Again thanks Elrubio !

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
They are dimajones' photos, he posted right above me brother:D
p.s.
Yes, I agree it sucks that the Us of A was able to convince Nepal to eradicate ganja back in the 70's... It's a shame! I wonder what the scene in Nepal would be like today if the government never banned mj....

It would probably have prospered quite a bit from tourism more than it already has. Just imagine an Amsterdam in the Himalayas. Although in Nepal you would of sampled only the finest local fruits from a country where cannabis has been growing for hundreds of years. It just seems far more healthy and natural to me to smoke something which has grown and evolved in the country of origin.. And of course you would of smoked hashes which have been cured in ways which have been kept secret and handed down from family to family (like the method of curing charas by storing it for a considerable amount of time in sheep skin buried in the earth. And the fact that curing would only take place during certain phases of the moon and during specific times of the year.)... There are few people now who are making the temple ball etc by the traditional methods. A lot of what is being produced is to commercial standards. Shame really that supply and demand has lowered the quality even in places like Nepal.

But if your lucky you'll be able to find something which will not just be very very potent but mind blowing to the point of being transcendental and beyond!

I look forward to my trip this year.

ElRubio

Veteran
Thank you all for the good vibes...

i maybe have already asked you, but did you find any blueberry smelling sativas around there ? i know there are some, but i bet it s only few individuals, still i ld love to find one or few seeded !

hi titoon!!
yes, like a i told you and bhodi told also in his Nepal Thread, we found some almost purple females with lavender and gummy, definitively berry undertones, so different than other more sweet-spicy nepali highland.
Please, PM me for some directions and friends there before you leave!! all teh best for you :)
i put some pics of one of this lavender nepalese phenos (i have some dozens of seeds of that plant in my home hehe)

tintala, kalhbaira, Dima, Sideshow-Bo, really thx:)

Annapurna south
IMG_1958.jpg

Fishtail (Machapuchare) the holy mountain never climbed
IMG_1959.jpg

IMG_196172.jpg

The purple-reddish pheno:
IMG_1962.jpg

IMG_1963.jpg

nepal003.jpg

IMG_1974.jpg

IMG_1976.jpg

Little farm on the ABC route
IMG_1986.jpg

IMG_1985.jpg

a really sad view...looks like he was cryring!!
IMG_1990.jpg

hope inspire someone:)... see you all soon, on the other side...
IMG_1991.jpg

cheers

NEVER
ENDING
PEACE
AND
LOVE

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Awesome pics and travel diaries!
Me gusta!
Peace and love my friend and keep them coming
I´m gathering some beautifull landraces all due to guys like you!
Thx again

P

ptg

Amazing!

Amazing!

I love this kind of thread,making a part of dream available for us non-travellers...Thanks for sharing and please keep it comin'! :canabis:

Peace!