What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Indoors With 4 Lovely Ladies

growdady

Its been a long time since my last grow on here. I have been busy growing out different strains and the Sour OG is my go to. She never lets your boy down. So lets get to it shall we. The grow tent is 4x4x7 the lighting is a 600mh/hps digital cooled air hood.

The medium is Promix. its considered soilless so I'm not sure if I'm posting in the proper category. If not OP feel free to move this to its proper place, please and thank you :tiphat: . Okay back to the grow, pots are SuperRoots Air Pots 3 gallon. The base nutrients are AN pH Perfect. The additives are also from AN.

Its 7:40am here I'm high off a few bong rips and trying to stay focused to the task at hand. Okay here we go, the seeds should be here in the morning so shows tracking. I am going to be planting 2 818 Headband AKA Sour OG fem seeds. Also a GorillaGlue fem. The seeds will be panted directly into the pots.

There is already a fem Cheese in the tent about ten days old. She is getting the 600w all to herself shes been running on 24/0. I know she doesn't need all that light but its winter here and the grow room itself s cold.
There will be a cloning documented this grow from the 818. She will be cloned and the trusty Tiresias Mist will be used to make male parts and we will seed them up. but that's further down the line. Also wanna say Tiresias Mist never let ya boy down either. Grab a bottle best money you will ever spend to make your own seeds.

I will bring this thread to life once there is something going on worth documenting. So grab your blunts, dabs, joints, vaps, bongs bowls or penz. Please don't forget your snacks and drinks. Than pull up a chair and get comfortable and ready for the show. See you soon :smoke out:

growdady

I am not sure what happened to my seeds during shipping. The seeds never made it until 3 days ago. They were soaked in water for 12 hours, than planted into the airpots. One Gorilla-Glue and one 818 sprouted this morning. I am just waiting on the other 818 to sprout. Sorry for the delay in this grow but it was entirely out of my hands. I will have things going soon enough.

On another note the cheese is doing really good. Yesterday she got a feeding 5ml Cal-Mag, 4ml Voodoo Juice, 4ml B-52. Also Tarantula @4ml and Sensi-Grow A and B @ 4ml. Everything is per gallon I forgot to add Piranha to the mix.

growdady

Well the 818 seed never germinated in the soil. Two days ago I carefully dug her up, rinsed her off and placed her in a wet paper towel. Than I put her in a warm place. This morning she had a tail showing, so she was planted into a 3 gallon airpot. The top of the medium was sprayed with distilled water. The pot was placed under the light, hopefully I see some life in a few days.

growdady

:biggrin: Looks like I can finally get this grow log going. The 818 seed has cracked the surface. So we have 2 818 Headbands, 1 Cheese, one GorillaGlue, all fem seeds The Cheese was given plain water today enough to put weight back into the pot but not enough to get run off.

growdady

For my records all the girls were given 2ml Superthrive and 4ml B-52. No base nutrients, all things are going very well as of today. I will get pictures up when there is something worth sharing. Now their just seedlings nothing exciting going on.

growdady

Okay the girls are doing fine. The Cheese was trimmed back quit a bit. She also had clones cut, they were given to a close family member. She was fed about 30 minutes ago. She was given 4ml Revive,4ml B-52,4ml Voodoo Juice. Also 4ml Tarantula, 4ml Piranha, 5ml of Cal Mag also Sensi Grow A&B at 8ml. The measurements are per gallon.

The baby girls were fed today also. They were fed everything the cheese was fed at 1/2 the strength. I am gonna look around for my camera charger today. So I can snap a few pictures of the girls.

growdady

So I finally found my camera charger. So here is a few pictures of the girls. Like I said before their just babies nothing to post about really. The Cheese is standing at 13 inches she will get super cropped this week. She's a little stinker already outside the tent. The 2 Sour OG's are doing well as you can see. And a top shot of the GorillaGlue, The 3 younger plants are taking base nutrients at 8ml a gallon now without any problems. Pictures will come with weekly updates from now on. :tiphat:

Attachments

• cheese.jpg
    cheese.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 10
  • 818s.jpg
    818s.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 16
  • gorillaglue.jpg
    gorillaglue.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 22
  • group.jpg
    group.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 14

growdady

For my records the Sour OG's and the GorillaGlue were topped yesterday. They will get another topping on all side branching in 14 days. Feedings will take place in the morning, the plants need watered every 3-4 days.

Last edited:

growdady

Let me say the girls are doing great. I fed them today kept it simple.They were given 8ml Sensi Grow A &B equal parts, 5ml CalMag and 8ml B-52. And as always, this is per gallon. The Cheese is moving along nicely she smells good and strong out the tent, the little stinker, I can imagine her mid flower. The GorillaGlue and the Sour OG's have responded well to the toppings theY received. As you can see we have 2 tops and one of the OG's has 3 tops.

I am going away for the weekend with the wife. We are headed to a wine and cheese festival. I picked up 2 grams of wax for 30 a gram. I also picked up a Yocan Plus Dab Pen for the trip. I'm going to be good and medicated walking around sampling wine. Well I decided to put the girls on 12/12 when I return from my trip. I usually flower the 818 at 12 inches. TheY generally grow 4-5 feet tall. This is from the top of the pot to the top of the plant. they are over the 12 inch mark now so this Sunday they will get flipped.

I was not sure how tall the plants would get this go round. Last grow I ran out of head room for my girls and the light hood. So I ended up putting the filter on the floor to give a few more inches to the light hood. This grow I just left the filter on the floor. Well enough of my high ass rambling on here are a few looks at the lovely ladies.

Attachments

• group.jpg
    group.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 818.3.tops.jpg
    818.3.tops.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 818s.jpg
    818s.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 14
  • gorillaglue.jpg
    gorillaglue.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 17
  • cheese.jpg
    cheese.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

growdady

hey ColoSpringBudZ! Thanks for stopping by the thread. And this is a grow tent I bought. My first grow was in a closet with clf's. You work with what ya got. Ebay is a place to find cheap grow tents, my 4x7 cost me like 70 usd.

growdady

Well here is a look at the girls. They are doing very well, and taking full dose nutrients. They are receiving 16ml of Sensi Grow and all additives are at 8ml per gallon. Today is day 2 of12/12, they will receive veg nutrients for the next 2 weeks. Than they well be started on bloom nutrients.

Enough of the chit chat here are the lovely ladies.

Attachments

• group.jpg
    group.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 15
  • gorilla.jpg
    gorilla.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 13
  • cheese.jpg
    cheese.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 18
  • 818s..jpg
    818s..jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 18

growdady

Hey Rancho, thanks for taking the time to view my girls. Good luck with your girl. And I just love the finished product of the 818 myself

growdady

Decided to get a quick shots of the girls since it was feeding day. it's been 6 days since 12/12 was put into play. The girls are doing really good no issues so far. The base nutrients and the additives are at 8ml per gallon.

Attachments

• gorilla.jpg
    gorilla.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 9
  • cheese.jpg
    cheese.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 10
  • 818s..jpg
    818s..jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 8
  • group.jpg
    group.jpg