What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

poppp goes the prophet

Adrift

Veteran
hello everyone! this will be my first grindhouse grow and i am very excited!

right now i have 5 prophet seedling that just cracked...5/5 ,germ rate = 100 percent.

i also have blockhead IBL that will be here any day that i plan on popping aswell!

soo take a look at these cute little babies :)

picture.php

all nestled together so cute like :jump: hahah

if your interested in my setup and other strains im running please check out my grow diary

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226262

...........................................................................................

i will post updates here along the way of the prophet and blockhead so i hope you enjoy :)

later and happy growing :watchplant:

G

Guest 88950

Tagged..............very nice strain selection and space in your gro log.

ill be lurking here and there

the gnome

Veteran
48 hours and i had like 3 out of 5 tails. the 3rd day they where all popped :)

yeah I thought the hulls were a bit thick on the prophets, i had tails after 24hrs in water and 12hrs in towels with the BH IBL.
I did 24 hrs with prophet then into wet towels and I still have some that haven't cracked yet.
should of let em soak longer.

Adrift

Veteran
thanks for stopping in bobby!!

the gnome- i just let them sit in the cup of water on a heat pad for 3 days and i had tails!!
the temps are to weird right now for me to try the paper towel method, to hard to keep it right temps! but the cup of water worked like a charm!! i look forward to seeing shots of your plants! take care

my prophets didnt crack.... :( i only dropped a few in, so i still have plenty to spare, i think that these seeds could do with a good scuff from some sandpaper, they seen to have a tougher hull, as my blockhead seemed to come out of the shell rather effortlessly

U

Ultra Current

Tagged!

I'm still waiting on my packs. Hopefully they will arrive this week. Hope you find some gems!

Adrift

Veteran
vanilla moon- did you drop them in a glass of water or use the paper towel method or what???

ultra current-good luck !!! hope you find some winners :joint:

soo ill snap some pics later but all 5 prophets are out of there shell and standing! so cute :)

and i got some blockheads that just had a few tails sprout so into coco those will go either today or tom....

c you guys soon :joint:

the gnome

Veteran
my prophets didnt crack.... :( i only dropped a few in, so i still have plenty to spare, i think that these seeds could do with a good scuff from some sandpaper, they seen to have a tougher hull, as my blockhead seemed to come out of the shell rather effortlessly

same with mine moon, I have a few that cracked but didn't push the tail out. I got 2 paks of prophet and 1 BH
I started 4 BHs in water,
all cracked pushed tails out, put em into soil up and running in less than 5 days flat!
prophets seem to be a different story
out of a pak prophets only 3 are up, I started 5 more prophets today in water. i see theres more BH on the bay and prophet, I may have to snag another pak of BH.

crap! that was quick.
the BH is gone,there were probably 3 packs about an hour ago and I thought about snaggin one mo.
thats what ya get for thniking and not doing.. :D
just as well, I think mob boss and dmt are coming down the pipeline soon

just checked and had one more prophet break ground after being in soil for a week!
so I have 4 up, 4 stillin towels

Last edited:
i just dropped mine in water... they've been soaking for a week, so i'm going to have to toss em, doesnt look like its gonna happen... gonna pick up some sandpaper today and give a few a nice scuff before i try again...

my blockheads' cotyledons are soaking up rays as we speal

Adrift

Veteran
sorry to hear that vanilla! they do seem to be hardy little seeds that remind me of sour bubble, which is a hard little booger to germ! but maybe the sandpaper will help ya out! good luck!!!!!

G

guest3854

Adrift, patiently watching...

VM, we'll git'cha some more to fuck wit...

Steele

Adrift

Veteran
hey everyone! i got some updates so i hope you all enjoy!

first up is a shot of my blockheads in a glass of water, almost all tails are out, so i will be planting these very very soon :)

picture.php

:joint:

next up we have a few pics of the prophet ,, there tiny little babies right now! but i have big plans for them :dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:watchplant:

later everyone!!!

Adrift, patiently watching...

VM, we'll git'cha some more to fuck wit...

Steele

steele i appreciate that. very kind, but it's really not necessary. it was only like four of my prophets that didnt crack... i still have the rest of the pack, so i'm not really trippin, i know your work. i'll find something i'll like in the rest of the pack. i'll update with my progress in a few days when i crack a few more prophets, i'll scuff em this time to be sure..

Adrift

Veteran
hey everyone, snapped a couple shots of my prophet babies!

also i have a few blockhead up out of the coco, but i didnt snap any pics of those yet, prolly will in a day or 2 :)

well, here are the pics! later

picture.php

picture.php

:joint: