What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

St. Phatty

Now that most of the GOP let Trump get away with his Coup and acquitted him its time to look at what indictments are headed his way. There def coming.

Could be worse.

Could catch PM Trudeau's version of Herpes if Melania has an affair with the PM.

Look on the Bright Side ! :dancer:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Georgia is opening an investigation of both Chumps & Giulianis phone calls to the Sec of State & Governor RE their election. possible criminal charges there...and no one to pardon them, lol...:good:

White Beard

Georgia is opening an investigation of both Chumps & Giulianis phone calls to the Sec of State & Governor RE their election. possible criminal charges there...and no one to pardon them, lol...:good:

Real genius to insult and antagonize the people in your own party you ask to crime for you....

mr.brunch

Veteran
picture.php

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
They're also investigating Miss Lyndsey, apparently she called and asked them to throw out all mail in ballots in certain districts.

igrowone

Veteran
a fitting ending to the Trump years
that Trump's legal representation will be pro bono
after all he doesn't like paying lawyers

igrowone

Veteran
everyday the Trump world gets a little smaller
they thought they'd rule forever, just like all the petty despots in history
but another day closes and there's a little less of the Trump scent in the air

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I imagine no charges will stick and we will see Trump run again in 2024.

I don't think so. U.S. companies suspend political donations to Republicans after Capitol attack. This is why Moscow Mitch said what he said after voting to acquit Trump. They're all trying to figure out where to get some cash. Unless Trump uses all that grifted money people gave him there not gonna have much cash flow.

CaptainDankness

I don't think so. U.S. companies suspend political donations to Republicans after Capitol attack. This is why Moscow Mitch said what he said after voting to acquit Trump. They're all trying to figure out where to get some cash. Unless Trump uses all that grifted money people gave him there not gonna have much cash flow.

We'll see how long that lasts, don't pay the Republicans they will vote against everything the Democrats try to do, like impeaching Trump... Hope you're not waiting for the stimulus check. Lol

Trump's definitely got the money for a run in 2024 and a lot of people still like him and I already don't Biden, talking gun control and losing us thousands of jobs at the absolute worst time in history besides the great depression to be losing jobs.

Yeah Trump has a really good chance in 2024, cause Biden is a cocksucker. I honestly didn't think he'd be this bad trying to act like a dictator with them executive orders that he definitely did not read or write.....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing: The same nonsense every time. Biden is a saint vs Trump. Only mindless sheeple think otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.