What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

curing without having to look after the buds every day?

is there any way to cure the buds without having to "be with the buds every day" ?
the buds is a long way from my home and i have no way to go there every day..
to have the buds at home is not an option.

anybody? :tiphat:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Curing is the process which happens while the herb is sealed in a container and put in a cool, dark space.

You're seeking information on drying and burping properly. ;) No worries, prohibition sucks and we all have to seek out the right information. Here's to the day all this is straightened out. :)

jus'plain'gill

...what temperature you recommend for curing?
i will read the whole thread you sent me.

:tiphat:

Just below 32F seems to work well. I would avoid going extremely cold (sub zero) as I believe I read that sublimation happens more effectively closer to the freezing point of water. Unfortunately, I cannot find the source for that info at the moment.

I also do recommend reading through the whole thread, it goes pretty quick and there's a lot of good info and firsthand experience. Good luck,

.JPG

THC123

Veteran
Just bring the humidity in the jars to 63-64% and keep it closed for 1-2 months, no need to check your jars. You can bring em to this humidity level in a few days to a week after that you forget your jars

seeded

What you want is boveda packs. Put one in your jar with dried flowers and it'll keep them at the perfect humidity until you break the seal and force it to start working again. I recommend the 65% packs.

Latest posts

Latest posts