What's new

What kind of qualifications do u need to MOD?

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
(a little smoke up yer ass)

picture.php

Please sir, may I have some more?

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You have to eat fresh brains with Gypsy when he fires the other guy as part of the initiation. YouTube you just gotta love it ;)

Then you have to smoke a gigantic Sweet Tooth joint with him :smoke out:

Lastly, you must offer the Gypsy a sexy & very petite asian girl for sexual sacrifice :bigeye: I mean she has to be like really short, like 4'8" or so :biggrin:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
What kind of qualifications do u need to MOD?
4 things.
1-Teflon skin-so shit slides off
2-Sense of humor-cause there's some crazy shit here at times
3-A BFS-A Big Fukin Stick-cause sometimes ya got to swing it.
4-A day job- Cause there ain't no pay involved to keep your internet connection!

OvergrowingKiwi

All of that guys posts were worthless troll crap. Most likely a bored kid who needed to be told where to go.

The irony of this thread. :)

6a00d83451eb0069e2011570ea5170970c-800wi.png

OvergrowingKiwi

I figure we are all contributing to this site in one form or another. Be it entertaining content or keeping the forums clean. Some contribute more than others and they deserve the recognition for it.

I think the current badge system is awesome Also nice to see they have been recently revamped. No need for any wage system. LOL

Being a mod requires that you lead by example. Thats all there is to it. IMO

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
I figure we are all contributing to this site in one form or another. Be it entertaining content or keeping the forums clean. Some contribute more than others and they deserve the recognition for it.

I think the current badge system is awesome Also nice to see they have been recently revamped. No need for any wage system. LOL

Being a mod requires that you lead by example. Thats all there is to it. IMO

Being part of any community requires that one contributes accordingly.

G

guest86120975

Could be the first job in history that requires a positive drug test?

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Could be the first job in history that requires a positive drug test?

Hahaha!! When my painting company was rolling, I used to tell ppl before I hired them that I Drug Test... (I only hired ppl I knew, and EVERYBODY knew I was a Stoner), so they would look at me funny, then I continued...."to make sure you have the proper THC Levels!!"
:smoweed:

OvergrowingKiwi

This thread is so lame.

Stupid questions demand stupid answers.

I maintain two vbulletin sites and have done for a few years. Anyone without any moderation experience would find the moderation control panel daunting.

It's not just something some kid can pick up and do. Most moderaters have been using vbulletin for years so know their way around the panel.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
This thread is so lame.

Stupid questions demand stupid answers.

I maintain two vbulletin sites and have done for a few years. Anyone without any moderation experience would find the moderation control panel daunting.

It's not just something some kid can pick up and do. Most moderaters have been using vbulletin for years so know their way around the panel.

The OP has been banned since pretty much the start of the Thread....most have just been using it to have fun--:tiphat:

Space Toker

Veteran
How come everybody just keeps on answering the moron?

He's already been banned.

exactly! This assclown troll just wants attention and is getting it even though he is banned! What is wrong with everyone? And what happened to my "Peace" signature?