What's new

What kind of qualifications do u need to MOD?

I'm looking for career change and was wondering what qualifications do you need to become a MOD on ICMAG?
What does the avg MOD make around here? :thank you:

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Brains and a sweet personality??? Sucks to be U? I don't always agree with em. But I sure as hell would not want that job! heardin 100,000+ stoned cats? NO Way..

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a couple cases of this:

codered_logo.gif

C

COOKIE MONSTER

I'm looking for career change and was wondering what qualifications do you need to become a MOD on ICMAG?
What does the avg MOD make around here? :thank you:

You need to sacrifice a few goats to Lord Cthulhu and eat your first born....there may also be some sort of application form and a drugs test. :tiphat:

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
I'm pretty sure you won't get fat on what a mod makes lol.

C

Classy@Home

You need to sacrifice a few goats to Lord Cthulhu and eat your first born....there may also be some sort of application form and a drugs test. :tiphat:
There is a maximum blood % in your thc stream...

You have to be well thought of, and have spent ALOT of time here, not starting stupid threads and bitchin'...

Present company excepted, tho'...

H

h^2 O

they're actually all members of a real life x-men program, they're at this big mansion on an estate. They use weed as their cover.

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Lots and lots of alcohol.....and then you start smoking....then the meds come into play....

than you could be on the crew and can consider yourself accomplished with a job
a few samples from the inner seed circle would be incentive enough for me
I'd be good,I promise

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
U need the patience of a saint
the wisdom of a mother
and the resolve of a serial killer

even then U still work for FREE
as with any passion.....itz not for the brownie pointz

:ying:

supermanlives

Veteran
well i hope there is some requirements . the first being your an adult and not in highschool.the mods would get lots of freebies i would expect

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
huh?

so you want to be a superstar?

1.) You need to read every thread on ICMag, and be able to mime mod responses.

2.) You will need invest in a Cray supercomputer to queue all responses by members.

3.) You will need to recite the Krebs Cycle backwards in Chinese to within plus or minus two wrong pronunciations.

4.) A gratuitous gift to the server fund and a paid subscription to this website will grease the wheels somewhat.

5.) a natural ability to recognize genious over ineptitude will open many doors.

Good Luck my friend.

PS: you should also have an ability to find the joke thread...

Last edited:
G

greenmatter

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

great thread ....... it is obvious that a good sense of humor is a must

....... but seriously .... you have to find a way to rufi gypsy, and then........

Latest posts

Latest posts