What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*Ruger's Garden Shots*

I

imnotkrazy

Nice work on your OG RugerBaby. It'll beat the Lemon OG.
Heh, Riverside is not too far from me, but still too far to go for "Kush".

K

Karma Genetics

is that Super Lemon White OG Haze flowering bro ? looking forward to see how that is looking.

You are defantly growing some straight dank there.

Bhodi_22

very pretty girls!!

the seedling shots were great too - why didn't I ever think of trimming the mesh off the top of the peat pellets like that! simple but brilliant as that stuff can get in the way...especially when I start things like basil in spring with a bunch of little seeds on each

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
Im back mofo's! :tiphat: Been gone for a while due to an outrageous PM problem. I've been clean for 3 months, so everything's good so far. (fingers crossed) Had to resort to using eagle20 but the shit is working! :woohoo: OMG if you guys would have seen the Pm I was dealing with, its the worst I've ever seen. Anyways, here's some ECSD on day 65.

picture.php

picture.php

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
BTW had to toss a lot of cuts :( due to security reasons. But I had to keep my ECSD and a very Impressive OG. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts