What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Merry Hydro Christmas

BlindDate

Veteran
This is my gift to all the great people who have helped me throughout the years. I hope you can appreciate the effort and sticky ornaments it took to do this. I wanted a photo that only a tree grower could get. The tree is about 6-7 foot tall and ready to chop.
If anyone knows how to apply for photo of the month, I'd like to give it a shot.

Merry Christmas

Blinddate

picture.php

Attachments

• Tree22.jpg
    Tree22.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
D

DHF

Merry Ho-Ho Bro..........You`ve helped me on numerous occasions over the yrs.....

Killer decorations on an awesome plant.........

RESPECT....DHF.....:ying:.....

grow nerd

Veteran
Thats awesome man, I want to know whats in the boxes if the tree is that legit.
I dunno but I'd much rather have the tree than what's under it. (Unless the big boxes are packed with tightly bundled $100 bills...)

Some of those buds are gonna have glitter stuck to 'em.

mk6

sweet... I always like eating the treats mom put on the tree :) puts a whole new deffinition to that.... an dont forget to be carefull not to shake the boxs... might break the bong wrapped inside ;)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
clever pic, totally seasonal eh? here the potm nomination rules, more info in the stickies in the flower pics section.

Nomination Rules:

You may not nominate yourself!!!!!
whip.gif

Any IC Mag member may nominate one photo per month per nominated member. In the case of multiple nominations being placed for the same member, ONE photo will be selected to vote on. Members are requested to limit their nominations per nominated member to one photo.

The subject of the photo must be cannabis - either growing, flowering, or harvested cola/bud(s). Also acceptable are photos of hash, in all forms.

Site Administrators of International Cannagraphic are ineligible; however, all Moderators remain eligible.

Nominations will only be accepted provided the photo belongs to a registered IC Mag member, is located in their ICM photo gallery, and is documented in a post by that nominated member on this site. While we all enjoy the eye candy, the intent of POTM is for recognizing our members. If someone wishes to nominate a member of another site, then that person would need to register here at IC Mag and display the pic in a thread and perhaps someone will nominate it.

The deadline for each month's entries is the last day of each month.
Up to 10 finalists are selected from all nominations made during the month in this thread and placed into a separate 'poll' thread in this forum where members may vote for their choice.

Once finalists are selected from this nomination thread, the 'poll thread' will remain open for 1 week, where members may vote once for their choice of POTM.

A monthly winner will be determined based on all votes received in the poll thread.

This thread is for Nominations only

Each monthly winner will receive a package of free seeds and their photo featured on the homepage of ICMag. So what are the free seeds the winner receives???? 1 seed pack containing a mixed selection of various breeder's seeds courtesy of Gypsy Nirvana!
woohoo.gif

So that others will know what is actually being nominated, please include the following information with any/all nominations you make:

Each nomination MUST include:
  • the name of (or type of) the variety being nominated
  • the member's name who contributed the original photo
  • a link to the original IC Mag thread that the pic is shown in
  • a copy of the photo URL using image tags

Good luck everyone!
Let's see some eye candy!
biggrin.gif

This thread is open for nominations and will stay open through midnight, December 31st, 2010, GMT.

Z

ZENARCADE

Lookin' good my friend!!!! What strain is it? Grown in the setups you've posted about before?Vert lighting in the X/diamond pattern? coco drain to waste? Just beautiful as always!!!!!!!!