What's new

18k of pure pleasure

hey guy's how's it going. so after rocken hydro for awhile i decided to try out some soil. during my last hydro grow i threw in a few soil plants to see how i would do. after getting some really good results converted my rooms over to all soil and go for it. i used to run 3 rooms with like 24k burning on 90 plants but now I'm only running 30 plants with up to 18k burning.
for soil i decided to go pretty basic and picked up some ocean forest and transplanted into 2g bags and then into 7g bags as the plants got bigger. i only used water for the first 30 day's with a little sm-90. i still have a bunch of gh nutes left over from my hydro day's so for the next couple of weeks they got nutes at 800 and then 1200 nutes. in my flower room i'm using the recipe i used in hydro with a mid week flush of clean water. well enough of that for now hears some pics of my rooms

these girls are 6 weeks into veg getting flipped on monday.
we got some gdp, carnival, whiteberry, the void, the Qleaner, jack the ripper and pandora's box. basically 2 of each strain.

IMG_2286.jpg

IMG_2285.jpg

IMG_2287.jpg

IMG_2290.jpg

hears my flower room these girls are just over 2 weeks into flower. we got some ghs super lemon haze, whiteberry, the qleaner, the void, pandora's box and jack the ripper. the lemon hazes got started after the sub-cool strains and totally out grew them. these girls are 6ft

IMG_2296.jpg

IMG_2297.jpg

IMG_2311.jpg

IMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2309.jpg

IMG_2299.jpg

HUGE

Veteran
Those are some o the happiest plants vie ever seen I think they are trying to reach up and pull the lights down. I'm curious to see your final pics as I just grew void and have some qleaner vegging now.

somoz

Veteran
Looking good rmc, so you're running around 1.5 plants per light----i hope they bush out bushy style for you. Look forward to seeing em flower out. Any concern about hand watering em a couple of weeks into the flip, they gonna get big!

yeh most of the plants are 1.5 per light exept that yesturday i decided to hang a vert bulb between the 6 lemon hazes i got. so i have 5k for 6 plants. I'll try and take a pick today. watering isn't so bad. i have a pump and hose in my res and just turn it on and water using the hose. works out well and i get things done pretty quik.

hey guy's how's it going, how time flies when your having fun. hears a little update on the gardens. i just flipped the veg room and there just starting to transition. these girls are going to be some big bushes. tomarrow i'm blowingf a hole in one of the walls over to another room i don't use any more and i'm going to turn on a couple more lights and spred these girls out so i'll be runnin 8 lights for 13 plants.
my flower room just finished up transition and is it's 3rd weeks of flower and everthing is going great. i added a vert bulb in between the slh for some more light to the lower buds cause thes girls are really getting big. they are now over 6ft tall. all the other subcool plants are starting to stretch a little bit but dam they sure are spreading out and getting wide as hell. so hears some pics. enjoy and happy growing

hears the room just flipped
IMG_2314.jpg

IMG_2319.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

IMG_2320.jpg

and my room 3 weeks into flower.

IMG_2331.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

IMG_2321.jpg

IMG_2334.jpg

IMG_2322.jpg

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like your about to have a shitload of weed!

do you live in a warm region? cuz if you live in a cold region, that cement floor could really chill the roots up and cause the roots to not work as efficient as they could...

no hanks hemp 5k for 6 plants 4 hoods and one vert bulb 9k total in that room for 15 plants. hey lil wayne i live in a cold region during the winter but my floors have no problems staying warm enough. this is my second winter in this warehouse and got it pretty well dialed.

Gooey

Like the setup up, nice structure on those, are you a fan of any particular training to get that shape ? Happy growing/

yeh gooey i like to super crop. as soon as i see some branches reaching higher than all the others I'll crop those branches and bring them back down to size. it works really well and gives me some nice bushy plants.

Gooey

cool, i am a fan of that myslef, partner wont let me touch em right now tho, i stunted our Black Berry Kush with a little to much super cropping lol...happy growing.

well another weeks already passed by so hears some new pic's for you guy's. in my newer flower room i tore down a wakk to spread some plants out and turned on 3 more lights for a total of 9k for 13 plants. enjoy

IMG_2398.jpg

IMG_2399.jpg

IMG_2390.jpg

IMG_2388.jpg

and hears my other flower room thats just starting it's 4th week of flower.

super lemon hazes

IMG_2365.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2353.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

and some tga strains

IMG_2336.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

my whiteberry she's a beast
IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_2343.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2341.jpg

IMG_2340.jpg

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
Wow, that whiteberry, she needs to be tied up.

Nice grow, I'm jealous.

What kind of light timer do you use for that many lights?