What's new

Simplest organic brand

BoomBoom

Hey guys quick question.

I still haven't done my first grow but the more I read the more I want to do organic nutes. I had originally decided on starting with GH 3 part becase of it's ease of use.

What is your favorite organic brand that has a simple step process web for a first timer?

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey man for me i think atami ataorganics box is good start for new growers ,not high concentrate of n.p.k., very difficolt go overfertilizer with this brand atami, there is one box ata-organics and have inside 5 pz, : 1x1L growth-c , 1x1L bloom-c , 1x0,5L flower-c , 1x0,25L root-c , 1x1L flavor ( for the final 2 weeks ), for only 35 euro you by this one box completely for start!! i try this one and work well .... i hope this help!!

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pure Blend Cal-Mag Liquid Karma.

VERY forgiving use your waste rez water for the veggie garden or flowers and really get your moneys worth.

It's goober easy use it for a grow and you'll be hard pressed to change it again.

My Penny
Mr.Wags

Zealious

are you looking for TRUE 100% organic or Semi Synthetic?

If semi I recomend fox farm.

I dont know about atami line but you should check to see if it is true organic.. A Lot of nutrients like to trick you into thinking they are organice Like Pure blen pro and stuf like that.

Earth juice grow is not 100% organic.

For full organic that wont harm the micro life of your soil.... Im not sure on this yet but IM trying to find out for my self.. Lately ive been using GH general organics line.. its very good But its not very simple and I am finding its a bit weak..

Im looking to find a simple way ... which im thinking is going to be either a dry or liquid method... for dry maybe a good soil mix for seedlings and clones like fox farm ocean forest or similiar... then just add earthworm casings every so often as a feeding along with high N guano and High p guano...

for a liquid method probly something like
-Fish fert for Nitrogen and veging... (I really like general hydroponics fish over the alaskan, but the alaskan fish can be found at lowes and similiar)
-Seaweed or kelp for micronutrients.
- Fox Farm Big Bloom for blooming phase
- General Hydroponics organic Ca Mag

maybe molases here and there for magnesium

M

mrred

for a simple water only feeding check out the organics for beginners thread in the organics soil section for a few recipes

the simplest chemical grow iknow of would be a bag of coco 15$ and a bag of maxi bloom 15$ unless you run into a calcim or mg def. for that i use epsom salt for the mg and ca-libur 20 which are both under 5$ each

that way youd be able to try out 2 different ways , compare buds and smoking quality, see what you like and it wont be that complicated because you just have to give plain water to one half

Latest posts

Latest posts