What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

who did you want to be like when you were growing up

buttyrekka

when i was growing up all the the girls liked george michael..so i grew my hair,even got streaks...did like wham though.
but i wanted to be like billy idol,he was awesome...women would fall at my feet if i was the idol:D
but my first?it was bruce lee..i saw fist of fury in the 80's(my friend had a"VHS VIDEO RECORDER" a device to play movie films on a tv!!!!)i saw bruce protect the inocent...crush the evil(no offence)and fuck any mofo up!!yehh!!fuck yeah!!!!i I wanted to grow up to be just like bruce lee!!!!
.so who'd yo wanna grow up like batman?superman?shindler?rocky?arney?cheech?jorge?starsky?dempsey?sherlock?the green goblin?doctor octopus?action man?gi joe?barby?

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Donald Trump. I read his book "The Art of The Deal" when I was about 10 or 11 years old after that I was a self made entrepreneur. My first business was selling "pogs" (those old milk caps) and slammers. Ahhh....the innocense of our youth....:joint:

AbbieDoobie

Arnold Schwarzenegger. I had his book "Education of a Bodybuilder" in the late 70's, early 80's and worked out all the time. But, I never amounted to much. A few years back when I grew the East Coast Sour Diesel from Rez, I found a bomb plant and it gave me this superman complex like nothing I'd ever smoked. I hit the gym with a vengeance and got in the best shape of my life. When that stuff ran out, I stopped going and now I'm a fatass mofo again, lol.

~Abbie :joint:

whiterabbit9

Veteran
^^^
thats funny, weed making you hit the gym

I didn't want to be anybody really

Last edited:

devilgoob

Veteran
I have wanted to be a ninja. Most people think I am unusually ninja-like. I also carry a folding-knife on me at all times.....even when I awake I am still holding it! ...are there any pink rangers here for me to role play a fight and makeup? /turns around simultaneously securing his knife and cutting my grandma's face open...with whom I'm living. so who else is bored?

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
jon bon jovi......but i'll settle for ritchie sambora :D .....even grew the hair wich is longer than theres have ever been and still got it....these days screw being a rock star....i'll just take the chicks lol.HH. =]-~

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Inspector Clouseau.......

damn, I gotta toss a pink panther flick in the player right now

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
Kermit the Frog. And boy did I end up growing up just like him. I am now green most of the time and have been with a few pigs. LOL

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
lol herb - i treasured my pogs

i would have to say bill clinton because he was the man who could get away with anything

pack a bowl

no one when i think of it... but now i look up to the pipers doing their thing on glasspipes.org.

j.a.g. is really inspirational as well as slinger.

G

grapepunched

frank zappa and bob marley
i don't know which one is more predominant
they were both pretty heavy influences
on enjoying life and doing what YOU want

-gp

Jones

Colt Seavers of the early 80s tv show The Fall Guy.
But well, if you now look into my eyes and see the abyss of me soul, you'll find Alfred E. Neuman staring back at you, smiling...

Latest posts

Latest posts