What's new

just a stoners thinking

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
has anyone tried taking some kiff and filling up an empty pill capsule (quick dissolve kind)with it and taking like a reg pill .i wonder how much would be needed to actually get stoned .if anyone has expirence with this please
STEP UP

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
0 or 00 size capsule OR what milligram capacity is it?

fifth of a gram or .2 of kief should be enough to do the trick, however it might be wise if you want to maximize its effects to render the hash a little bit first into oil or butter, then cap the mixture.

thing about the dosage is, it depends on the quality of the kief and the tolerance of the smoker.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
tanx man the kiff is from CASEY JONES got about 2 grams .and i puff killer all the time JUST CHECK MY GARDEN lol

RewTheJew

This would work, and i have done it. If you take your keif or finely ground buds and heat them in the oven at 250 for 20 mins or so, then mix with a tiny bit of cayenne pepper and ginger(both to help absorption). Put into capsules, put back in the oven for a few more minutes, this lets the capsules kinda melt together. Take when needed..

Works nice, gives you a lasting body high. Only downside is they are a pain in the ass to make. Hope this helps

Last edited:

Marick23

Club pill

Club pill

Had some from a CA club. Black resin filled pills of bliss. I took 2 pills was kind of dissapointed. 30 minutes later I experienced one of my all time favorite highs.

that is how we used to smuggle kief back from the dam"before i moved here" we would fill emty vitamin pills full of kief and bring a couple bottles back. we could get 56 grams in a bottle! and it worked every time! this was way before 9 11 so i wouldnt try it now!

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
I don't see why eating as capsules when you can add that kief to food and enjoy it more.

I love to eat cannabis. My friend is having a poker night on Friday and he loves my canna recipes so much that we're all eating instead of smoking. Well, that's his plan, I'll probably smoke too heh

Latest posts

Latest posts