What's new

UK PRICES

need4weed

Veteran
I am interested in current prices around england and the different weights it is commonly sold in?
Does the price for good quaility bud vary around the country or is it pretty consistant.
What is supply and demand like???.....does england have dry spells like australia that sends prices high?
I would be interested in hearing from people from the north and south as well as london

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most British slingers still shift in oz weights e.g. 1/8th ,, quarters,, half ounces... ounces,, but the weight doesn't always collate to the number of grams dealt out.. haha :no: Depending on location, relation, situation these days an 1/8th may drop anywhere between 2.0g :no: to 3.5 - 4g :yes: for 20-30 quid sterling :no:,, 2g of wet bud for 25.00 is quite normal amid the youths on the streets these days :no: If you're in a bar or club then usually 10quid a gram :no: Not that you can even smoke a spliff in a club in the UK anymore :no: ... Summer and festive seasons, Easter Christmas, new year, are usually dry :no: Oh and the Vietnamese (bless them) love growing really bullshit hydro dope and harvest it early so that it tastes like a mix between chemicals and hay,, otherwise who knows it could be OK :no: there's also gritweed / glass / fake weed that circulates the UK :no: :no: :no:

If I were you,, I'd stay where you are dude ,, there's many a good reason why we are all forced to homegrow :wink:

There's "Too many dealers , and not enough cannabis"!!!

Hope this helps

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
On a positive note: There's plenty hustlers that still do an honest thing,, 1/2oz deals are most reliable,, since luckily a half is still a half in the Uk (14g) :yes: a half oz usually costs between 50 and 70 quid :no: Import is now almost a thing of the past, so odds on it will be local homegrown :yes: Quality and variety depends on the dealer and supporting grower/s :yes:

Cheese is still common smoke,, :yes: and these days accessible dealers all carry mobile phones,, so like buses if you wait long enough,, one is sure to come your way :canabis:

Hope you enjoy your stay in the UK,, or are you just doing market research.. lol :biglaugh:

Last edited:
at normal times around here, people are paying 150ish on an oz of good well cured stuff...when times are dry, like nowadays people are happily paying 180 or even 200 on the oz's! most people will do 25quid eigths nowadays for the top quality stuff ...alot of peopple are stuck on only gettin tenner grams of the higrade though. i guess its all who you know.

for top top quality smoke id happily pay 200 right now...normally 140-150ish. i dont see the point in getting an eigth then another then another if u can just get it all at once with a little discount maybe.

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
I concur with the above really.

The price of good weed has really gone up in the psat 18 months or so, mainly because the size of the deals has gone down. Around here they're paying £25 for 2.5g of top weed, £10/gram which is ridiculous.

I'm lucky enough to still be getting 3.5g deals of good bud for £20, but only from friends. If I have to venture into the wider market, £20-25 for 2.5g of shitty damp weed is pretty standard.

On the plus side, it's encouraging more and more people to grow their own..

C

cork144

ounces go from 130 - 160 where i live, selling an ounce in smaller peices will get you £200

1.75 £12.50
2.5 £25

and so on.. can go about 25miles and get 3.2 grams for £20

H

Hazyfontazy

i heard of primo selling for 250 an oz :yoinks:,,average joe is paying 10 a gramm usually wet ,,mates rates have now hit 170 an oz ,,prices are good compared to amsterdam, where u will get stung upward of £300 an oz easily ,,

get prepared to see major prices increases in 2009 ,,new laws are going to screw us all ,,electric and grow supllies are higher than ever and seed sales are going to be banned ,heat seeking cameras down every street ,the future isnt looking cheap or good for tokers ,:wallbash:

mowgly

120 £ for a OZ here good stuff
20 for a 1/8
to be honest i think if u pay more than 160 £ for a oz even great weed u getting ripp off
coz its easier to grow now than 10 years ago
and cheaper
and dont go and get the weed from young 18/20 years old as u gonna get 2.5 g for 20
coz they usually sell some to get some if u know what i mean

the price is based on what i found in the west midlands UK

peace

bens lab

Between £150 - £220 an oz here, nearly all 1/8's are £25 now. If you get good quality for under £200 you're getting a good deal tbh.

Street dealers sell wet underweight crapweed 1/8's for £20 or £25.

B

buddymate

A friend bought an ounce of Cheese last week in Manchester for £225 and told me that grams are £10.

Where im from an oz of big buddah cheese is £300 and the 1/8's are £20/1.4g. Standard homegrown is £160/oz and an 1/8 is 2.4-2.8g. However some people sell homegrown for £10/g.

grimweeder

too bloody much thats how much ity costs down my way,
10 quid a gram of half decent dry stuff but it looks tumbled or viet china shit weed for 3 grams for 20 quid or 120 an oz.
some one charging 300 quid for oz of amnesia haze but fuck knows if its reald deal or not. or import at 3 grams for 20 if you know the right person

SuperConductor

Veteran
Paid 40 quid for 7grams of wet chinese the other day. Did me about 7 3" long joints. Luckily the clone they use up here is very fucking strong so each spliff took about an hour to smoke.

matey told me the price of a bar off the chinese guys and my jaw hit the floor. 12 big ones for a bar that will lose half it's weight over night in a dry place. Used to pay that for good stuff when i was buying it, unreal.

Fuck that, grow more next time and don't run out.

stone_edd

you pay 1400 pounds for a bar of dutch import, very good stuff. power plant, haze, white widow. much better than must of uk grown stuff which is damp and immature.

I

igrohydro

Why use the word "bar" when we are talking about weed?
£200+ here,alough I woulnt buy or sell myself.
Alot of people are smoking crap soap still,I dont understand it..
There are even some say its good hash as they dont know different,truely sad..
peace.

daddy fingaz

wow cant believe people are still on the soapbar ! :noway:

£10 per g of varying quality unfortunetly seems to be pretty standard now amongst 'commercial' dealers!
...saying that i know one who has been gettin some TOP dutch import over the last few months including Amnesia, SSH, some G13 cross and at the moment Northern Lights! He's payin £230 on the oz and people are asking him if he has anything 'not so strong' - cant win, sum people must prefer wet viet weed!! lol :wallbash:

only really the oldskool growing heads that still do proper eighths for £20!:joint:

ResinKing

Jeez my UK friends , we are across the water in Ireland and our hash prices are as follows all over the country

Quarter = 25 . 00 euros 30 . 00 euros

Half Ounze = 50 . 00 euros / 60 . 00 euros

Ounze = 100. 00 euros 120 . 00 euros

Weed prices

1 . 5 grams = 25 . 00 euros

3 . 0 grams otherwise known as 50 bag hence price = 50 . 00 euros

14 . 0 grams otherwise known as half ounze = 150 . 00 / 160 . 00 euros

Ounze = 300 . 00 / 320 . 00 euros

So if you take into account the exchange rates between Euros and Sterling
It looks like our blow is cheaper.

A nine bar of hash is usually 500 - 575 . 00 euros

A bar of weed ( 9 Ounzes ) = 2000 euros .