What's new

ur fave ice cream?

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
Ben & Jerrys 'Cherry Garcia' or 'Pistachio Pistachio!', or some organic chipotle-bitter dark chocolate shit I had once and practically had a food-gasm over it was so good, and I never saw it at the health food store again :(.

I

icon

(soy) (so-delicious) chocolate velvet
mint & chip
rainbow sherbert
mocha
kahlua

the Rock

dove milk choc bars, B &Js half baked and half baked bars,dreyers rocky road and girl scouts thin mint cookie, haagen daaz german choco cake and almond/vanilla bars
(I eat alot of ice cream)

NPK

Any premium-grade (Haagen Dazs, B&J's, etc.) mint chip. Haagen Dazs also makes a truly great strawberry ice cream.

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
cookies and cream
peanut butter cup

but favorite my buddy has a blackberry farm and when harvest comes i always enjoy taking vanilla plus fresh berries and making my own blackberry ice cream, makes my mouth salivate thinking of it :yummy:

Hughesy

off topic.

off topic.

How about Abdulla & Mustava`s Nuclear Fuel. well, both have Middle eastern loyalties and both are gonna rip savage havoc on the American Public in time.
Benyamin & Jerry Slymann.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
buckeye-leaf said:
but favorite my buddy has a blackberry farm and when harvest comes i always enjoy taking vanilla plus fresh berries and making my own blackberry ice cream, makes my mouth salivate thinking of it :yummy:

that sounds soooo good buck!! yummy

Im pretty plain jane I guess, I like vanilla, with maybe some fresh fruit on it. But it has to be real vanilla, none of that fake crap!

simpleword

Mrs.Babba said:
that sounds soooo good buck!! yummy

Im pretty plain jane I guess, I like vanilla, with maybe some fresh fruit on it. But it has to be real vanilla, none of that fake crap!

Me too. My girlfriend thinks it's so weird when I buy vanilla ice cream. Sometimes with a little caramel.