What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need a diagnosis

So I am dealing in ALL Landrace cannabis genetics and boy are they touchy feeders compared to anything else. I am not an expert grower by any means and was curious if I could get a diagnosis on these Honduras youngin's.

lGrnzDc.jpg

86ieB2E.jpg

FGjHsWX.jpg

Thank you for any and all input.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
too much water. you dont say what kinda light or anything else for that matter.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
It looks like overwatering to me, but you never really can tell from just a few pictures. Yes, there is nitrogen deficiency going on there, but that's a common symptom of overwatering. I'm guessing your soil mix needs to be a little more aerated.

Thanks guys, not overwatering however, it's been surprisingly cold last 4-5 nights could that factor in? I will definitely up the N, I noticed some need it, but some leaves look like possible Mg. Deficiency, I can't see them in person right nowz it's been just my girlfriend taking pictures for me, so that's why I was seeking some opinions, much appreciation to all.

troutman

Seed Whore
Like the others said do increase the nutrient feeding a little.
Adding a little Epsom salt for extra magnesium would help too.

jackspratt61

need diagnosis

need diagnosis

The plant is needing calcium and P. Give it gypsum and a 1-2-1 NPK ratio...keep the roots warmer. Those leaves show low energy and cold hurts uptake including P.

Gonna hook em up with the works, and heed to the Cal/Mag suggestions for sure. Honestly they didn't look like this a few days ago, but probably yeah, the last 3-4 nights have been COLD for where I live it's kind of freakish. It's normally mid to upper 70's farenheit outside at night and has been close to 50 at night and mid 70s in the day, when normal temperature is 87-100 degrees in the day and upper 70s to low 80s at night... These are tropical Landrace Sativa's we are talking about, but anyways, all advice taken and thank you.

jackspratt61

Gonna hook em up with the works, and heed to the Cal/Mag suggestions for sure. Honestly they didn't look like this a few days ago, but probably yeah, the last 3-4 nights have been COLD for where I live it's kind of freakish. It's normally mid to upper 70's farenheit outside at night and has been close to 50 at night and mid 70s in the day, when normal temperature is 87-100 degrees in the day and upper 70s to low 80s at night... These are tropical Landrace Sativa's we are talking about, but anyways, all advice taken and thank you.

Skip the cal/mag and go gypsum.
Mg and Ca compete.