What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2019 central California grow. 6 200 gallon mounds

caliprop215

Veteran
The outdoor season is starting. New house. New garden area.

We will be doing 6 legal plants this year. That's all we are allowed to do for now.

We got ....

Pineapple upside down cake

Cherry pie

Alien og

Gelato

Possibly a seed or 2.... we will see.

I'm off to a slower start then I wanted. I wanted. BUshes already but I got clones.....hopefully they will be over 1 ft tall with 10 plus tops when I put them out in a month.

Last year we put the clones out may 1st half started to bud even with sup lighting. So we are pushing planting date to may 15th.

We will be using big roots bagged soil most likely with amendments like worms ,worm castings, kelp, and few more.

Hopefully it will be a good year . Grow on and good luck everyone

:tiphat:

Attachments

• 20190416_102236.jpg
    20190416_102236.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

amanda88

420giveaway
Some of my friends.. like to keep them under HPS until that date

to encourage stretchy plants 3ft plus

so planting out a deeper whole is dug so they establish quicker and less water required

less bug strikes too

cheers/

caliprop215

Veteran
Things changed. No where near 200 gallon mounds ....No where near what I wanted this year but at least somthing is growing...pics coming

caliprop215

Veteran
Sweet! Bushing out well! What kind of soil mix did you use and what ferts are you running? Are he strains the same as planned? Thanks for sharing! :smoke:

Bagged soil kings soil. They are very green and healthy I haven't added a thing besides water.

I will be using earth juice grow micro and bloom when needed but so far they very vibrant green and healthy.

I put out on June 1st .a whole month later then last year and they still went into bud and barely coming out of it now. That's why they so small.

Yes same strains posted above

caliprop215

Veteran
Would have gone with bigger pots but these plants will need to be moved a couple times throughout the year. So 65 gallon was the only option since 100s can't be moved

caliprop215

Veteran
Plants getting bigger. Nothing but water so far. I love this soil!.

But almost plants still throwing out 1 leaf from revegging so veg is going slow. I dont know why or how this is happening since we are at longest days of year a couple weeks ago....its surely gna affect my yield greatly. I be lucky to pull a pound off of each with 2 weeks left of veg .....one hasnt hardly at all.

Attachments

• 20190717_143446.jpg
    20190717_143446.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 20190717_143607.jpg
    20190717_143607.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 23

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Big Rootz is good shit, been using that soil now for a few years, love the texture of it!

Its on the lighter side, but the plants love it!!!

GlaZed420

I almost bought Big Rootz but that stuff is WAY too light for a full term outdoor. Glad I went a different route.

I had same reveg early on for some reason as well.

caliprop215

Veteran
Big Rootz is good shit, been using that soil now for a few years, love the texture of it!

Its on the lighter side, but the plants love it!!!
I love it also. The plants love it more tho! So vibrant green and vigorous once out of reveg.
I am hella behind this year too .

I am ready for some picture updates :tiphat:
Today's pics are on the 1st page. I'm ready for a pic update on ur grow man! U might have done recently since I haven't been on icmag in couple weeks.ill go look now
I almost bought Big Rootz but that stuff is WAY too light for a full term outdoor. Glad I went a different route.

I had same reveg early on for some reason as well.

I have only had to water about once a week with the 65 gallon pots. Seems to hold moisture pretty well.

Yea I duno qhy plants are wanting to bud so late in the season. It's odd....

GlaZed420

I love it also. The plants love it more tho! So vibrant green and vigorous once out of reveg.

Today's pics are on the 1st page. I'm ready for a pic update on ur grow man! U might have done recently since I haven't been on icmag in couple weeks.ill go look now

I have only had to water about once a week with the 65 gallon pots. Seems to hold moisture pretty well.

Yea I duno qhy plants are wanting to bud so late in the season. It's odd....

This Blueberry Syrup started popping pistols. It's now fully recovered but and growing really big but I'd never had it happen before. They had spend 4 weeks being hardened off and yet they still tried to flower.

Attachments

• IMAG0516.jpg
    IMAG0516.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMAG0517.jpg
    IMAG0517.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 30

caliprop215

Veteran
Nice plants man. That's how big I wanted mine to be this year

Mine started producing the they went seems like almost 2 weeks into bud. I matched them up the day light for a month before I put them outside.still started budding.

Wonder if the season is a little late this year or somthing

GlaZed420

Nice plants man. That's how big I wanted mine to be this year

Mine started producing the they went seems like almost 2 weeks into bud. I matched them up the day light for a month before I put them outside.still started budding.

Wonder if the season is a little late this year or somthing

That may be. I even had some really young seed starts that started flowering... Fuckin weird. Next year I'll be supplementing some light once they go in the ground until summer solstice

caliprop215

Veteran
Not much too look at.... didnt move the plants into full sun cuz I didnt have money to build a fence. ...didnt take care of them cuz my health has been bad ....they all went into bud even tho I planted them June 2nd...all excuses lol for my small plants this year...

Attachments

• 20190825_195137.jpg
    20190825_195137.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 21

caliprop215

Veteran
Not much too look at

Attachments

• 20190825_195141.jpg
    20190825_195141.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 20190825_195146.jpg