What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Judge Packs (IC420cup2019)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Apply to Judge the IC-420-Cup

the IC 420 Cup will be in Barcelona again this year.

we want to make sure we have a decent number of independent, objective, honest and hard

core smoker judges to do the judging.

judges will get numbered samples that they are expected to score on how they look, how

they smell, how they taste, how they hit you and what your over all opinion is of the

sample.

there will be

mostly indica Breeder
mostly indica Grower
mostly sativa Breeder
mostly sativa Grower
Club flowers
Hash
Oil/Bho
Rosin

all the packs will go from 30 to 40 euros each.

send me a pm to apply to judge, or make a post here if you can't pm yet. to be able to

judge you have to have an ic account as it's a site integrated online voting system we

use.

you will need to be able to judge maybe 15 samples in 3 days per category give or take, so

don't take on more then you can handel please.

details on picking up your judge pack will be posted closer to the event.

Voting Rules:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=350700

madson

Hi gaiusmarius

I'm at 420 cup in Barcelona and my 3 friends will apply to judge the packages there.
It would be great to judge some packages too if possible..Of course i understand that there are only limited numbers of packages and that known users are to prefer, but if there's something left, i would love to judge it.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
put down what you are interested in and we will see how it goes, but early birds have an advantage in this situation. :D

madson

put down what you are interested in and we will see how it goes, but early birds have an advantage in this situation. :D

i would be interested in these categories:

mostly indica Breeder
mostly indica Grower
mostly sativa Breeder
mostly sativa Grower
Club flowers

mack 10

Veteran
I'm in. This year I'm taking things serious.
All packs.
This year's gonna be epic.
Was some good competition last year.
Let's hope this year's standards are even higher.
Some incredible concentrates and flowers.

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys, been thinking about participating but i'm wondering, there is only one category for all kind of hashes? Import, dry sift and water hash will all be judged the same?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hey guys, been thinking about participating but i'm wondering, there is only one category for all kind of hashes? Import, dry sift and water hash will all be judged the same?

yes, for this year, thats the plan. we don't always get that many hash entries, so splitting things up makes it too easy to win.