What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greenhouse size for less than 200 plants?

CrushnYuba

Its hard too say... Because you can grow a huge healthy raging plant in a 10 gal, if you feed it 2x a day. Id say about 1000sqft+. You might need a little more room then that. But it's all when you flip them. If you do organic and don't max out your pots, less space

WFAMFARMS

Depends how big they're gonna get. I give my greenhouse plants 10x10' so the each get 100 sq ft. If course I don't light de p so they veg all summer and I run 350 gallon pots with the bottoms cut out

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I have a 12'x 24' I have 35 and 45 gallon grow bags in mine. 20 bags is full, when you take that times ten. You have one big ass greenhouse. You will also need more room inside for equipment that you won't be moving in and out anymore.
Always go bigger than you think you will need. You will be very happy you have the space.
Peace. MedDakotabis

Latest posts

Latest posts