What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis smoker SNOOP DOG got star now at Walk Of Fame

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Congrats to Snoop!

Fellow potheads Sarah Silverman, Jack Black, Jeff Goldblum, and Mark Hamill also got stars this year.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
I don't know about daily, but Robert Mitchum has a star and he was one of the first Hollywood stars to get busted for weed.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
:yeahthats

Yep... Steve McQueen was a regular toker too..

There's lots of people (including me) who were toking long before snoop dog's mom even knew she was pregnant...

(I know, I'm not on the walk of fame...boo-fuckin-hoo)

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran

Yep... Steve McQueen was a regular toker..

There's lots of people (including me) who were toking long before snoop dog's mom even knew she was pregnant...

Damn Bud, that makes you like 80 years old...Salute OG:tiphat:

OP

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Yep... Steve McQueen was a regular toker too..

but you are bro..... right here @ ICMag ;)

EvergreenState

It always cracks me up at the unbelieveable hypocracy of leftist. I'm definitely not a righty, I think both sides have lost their collective minds but the left has totally lost it.
It doesn't take much for the left to label someone a misogynist and then proceed to totally ruin a person's life and career. Imagine if anyone other than Snoop Dogg said this, “I did a Playboy tour, and I had a bus follow me with ten bitches on it. I could fire a bitch, fuck a bitch, get a new ho: It was my program. City to city, titty to titty, hotel room to hotel room, athlete to athlete, entertainer to entertainer.”
That's a quote from an interview he gave to Rolling Stone magazine.
Now is the time to drop the hypocrisy and do what you always do. Shame him, berate him, have nothing to do with him and shame, embarass and humiliate anyone who does. Show that true moral superiority that you always claim.
I personally love Snoop Dogg. Hey everybody at some point stepped off the morally superior straight line. What are you gonna do ruin everybody who stepped off the straight and narrow? Look in the fuckin mirror.