What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sativa tour: Amsterdam.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Looks good but didn't smoke malana, to be honest I think the shop does pride itself on selection...The growers are smokers and the bud tender smokes fatty spliffs.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
De Damkring cup entry's were sold out apart from the Mexican sativa hasj and a mulimbimy sat hybrid. Rookies apple haze is nice and lives up to the name.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Having just rolled a joint with the Damkring aus sativa hybrid I'd say it's probably the same as Apple haze.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bro Your stoned Lol. You get a ticket yet to the legends dinner??? You get them bags mixed up?

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
It's pretty much the same smell but they smoke different. Damkring have different baggies to rookies.

You're not supposed to take any pictures of the menus. It looks bad.

Attachments

• IMG_0614.jpg
    IMG_0614.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 138

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
any Sativa tour in Amsterdam should include a visit to the Katsu in the Albert Cuyp Market area.
it is now newly renovated (2014/15)with more natural light and coffee bar with all the samples
set into the bar under glass. great relaxed local atmosphere.
It is also a good place to park yourself while your lady goes shopping.

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
my 'local' place of late.

my 'local' place of late.

I found some nice amnesia haze and super silver haze from 137 coffeeshop, nice place to smoke em and 2 roors for a quicker blast.

decent prices too, aside from the Rolex kush, lol.

:tiphat: