What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Seeds Grow

EXODUS_01

breeder
Veteran
Welcome :wave:

Light:
growth: 400W HPS PLANTASTAR

Grow room: 90 x 90 x 160

Ventilation - Exhaust: RVK125E2-A1 - 225m3/hod + terminal carbon filter for the fan to 300 m3/h

Ventilation - blowing: 70W Pedestal fan

Substrate: BioBizz Light mix

Growing pots: 4,5 l

Fertilizer: CANNA

EXODUS_01

breeder
Veteran
Sweet Cheese 45 days on flowering

picture.php

picture.php

SweetApolo

Thank you very much for sharing a new diary with one of our strains. :huggg:

The plants... amazing! :woohoo:

We hope you enjoy it. :tiphat:

Sweet smokes,
- Apolo

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Looks nice, Ive got a HUGE SLK, and Gorilla Girl about 25days into 12/12. That SLK is crazy I really like her. I pray I make it to harvest them!!!

Mohadib

Veteran
Thanks for sharing, man!

The buds themselves look gorgeous, but whats up with the leaves? Looks like some rather severe Spidermite or thrips problem!?

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Damn those are nice, I think the IBK seeds I got are old or Ive done something wrong with IBK and had near 100% germ rates......i dunno I'm trying to germ my last one. Those are nice man, sweet seeds has some nice stuff

Mohadib

Veteran
Yes, plants in the thirty day of the flower got thrips.

You should consider using some kind of product that contains Spinosad and thoroughly spray down your plants. It's extremely effective against thrips and can safely be used on flowering plants up until about 14 days before harvest.
It certainly saved my ass in the past and I haven't seen a single thrips ever since! ;)

Mohadib

Veteran
I use Safer Yard & Garden Insecticide, but I don't have it now. it wasn't much attacked. :)

Well, if you have problems with them again, you should give something containing Spinosad a try. Pyrethrin is very helpful with a lot of pests and should also be in your 'portfolio', but when it comes to thrips, Spinosad is way more effective! Just so that you know ;) Anyway, keep up the good work and enjoy your fruits of labor!:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts